Part 62 - The tub is waiting, love

As the two couples returned to the hotel, it was already late in the afternoon. While Adrien and Marinette went to their room, to take a shower, Nathalie and Gabriel entered their own, to change into their swim suits and get Hélène ready for the night. Meaning giving her a bath, to then get her dressed into her PJs, so that Nathalie could breastfeed her afterwards. Hopefully she would stay quiet for a couple of hours then.

But just in case, she had brought some of the pumped milk and put it into the fridge. Even if she would wake up and start to cry, Marinette or Adrien would be able to feed her with the bottle. Usually she didn't like that, but if she had no other choice, her daughter would eventually give in. Especially, if Marinette was the one feeding her.

She had decided, to leave it to Gabriel this time, to give the little girl a bath and get her dressed, so that she could take a quick shower and what was most important to her, check on her intimates, if she had shaved them properly or if she had overseen some parts.

Nathalie felt even more nervous, as she did back then, when they had been getting so close for the first time.

After weeks of longing for him, she could hardly wait to feel Gabriel deep inside her again. And she was nervous about the fact, that she  had brought a package of condoms, yet had no idea, how to use them. But she hoped, that Gabriel did.

She could feel her husband's eyes on her, as she stood there and let the water rain down on her head and her back. Taking a deep breath, Nathalie resisted the urge to turn around or cover herself with her hands. If she really wanted to become intimate tonight, she should be able to not get flustered by Gabriel looking at her.

When she turned the water off, she could hear the happy squealing of her baby girl and began to smile. She loved the little one more than anything, but she needed this alone time tonight very much. And of course, Hélène would only be a few doors down the hallway and in case she was needed, the young mother would be able to get there very fast.

A crazy idea popped into her mind. 

"Gabriel!", she exclaimed, "could you bring her over? I would like to see, what she does under that soft spray mist!"

"I would love that too, but I can barely hold her in that mini tub, how am I supposed to get her there?", he answered chuckling. 

Nathalie thought for a moment, then she called out:

"I think, I know, I'll come over!" And she did exactly that. Not even thinking of herself feeling all self conscious, because she was still having some issues with her figure, she made her way to her husband and child. As she arrived at the baby tub on the metal stand, she cooed:

"Hey my little precious. Would you like to take a shower with mummy? Maybe even with mummy and daddy! Just come here, you little slippy frog!"

The young woman now placed a small towel on her chest, then she took a firm grip at her small child and placed her on the towel, while she was still holding her with too hands. Just in case, Gabriel laid his arm around his wife and walked beside her until they reached the soft mist, that came out of the shower head and felt very nice and calming, yet at the same time refreshing on the skin. 

When Hélène felt the warm water spread across her skin, she began to kick and wiggle, but when it hit her face, she made the cutest grimaces, her parents had ever seen yet. Blinking quickly, with her long lashed eyelids, opening her little mouth, to taste the warm fluid, which she quickly aspirated a little bit and started to cough. 

Nathalie quickly turned around, so that she was shielding her baby from the water and gently patted her back, until she stopped coughing again. 

"Oh, poor baby. I'm so sorry, precious. I really thought you would enjoy that!", she chirped soothingly, making the newborn laugh and squeal with her mum.