Part 63 - What am I supposed to do with that?

When a moment later a young woman knocked at their door, to take them down to the hot tubs, they were still kissing wildly, both wanting to take their time, after they had longed for each other so very much.

Smiling they parted their lips and went to the door, still clinging on to their partner. The hotel employee brought them down the by now familiar stairs and into a different tub room this time. The jacuzzi itself was the same as the other, yet at the left wall there was also a little fridge with cold beverages as well as a small replica of an old music box, where they could choose between several playlists, from 'American Country Songs' to 'Zen Sounds of Nature'.

The lights could be dimmed right next to the controls of the nozzles inside the basin.

They thanked the young woman for her help, to then lock the door as soon as she had left.

Gabriel stared at his wife and started to grin.

"Did you plan out all of this, or is the new room a surprise for you as well?", he wondered.

Nathalie giggled.

"Actually, I only asked for a room that could be locked, and that we could have in the evening instead of in the afternoon. And believe me, I never felt as embarrassed, as I did during this phone call. I swear to you, I could hear the woman smile, because she knew exactly, what I had in mind. But luckily she was very friendly and told me, that there were several couples, who liked a little privacy throughout their stay. And then she sent me the pictures in an e-mail."

"I am getting a little scared. What are you up to, devious woman", he said with a lascivious rasp. Pulling her close, he kissed her passionately, to then try to open the belt of her robe.

Nathalie caught his hands.

"Wait. This has taken too much time to plan and finish it, to be hasty now. And.....uhm....I would like......to hear.....your honest opinion....before you are allowed to touch in a non-professional way. I still don't like the way 'I' look in this, but that's not what you should be looking at. So please, try to not make me more nervous, than I am anyway!"

Gabriel took her now trembling hands into his own and said with a knowing smirk:

"That must be a very special piece of swim wear, if you are so nervous about it! May I have a look then?"

She nodded and slowly opened the belt, to take her robe off, but the courtesy man was faster and helped her out of it to place it on a hanger at the right side of the room.

Nathalie was now standing there a little flustered, her arms crossed in front of her chest, smiling at her husband sheepishly.

"Really, woman? You're really still embarrassed, to show me something? Or because you still don't like your look? Come on, my love", he reached for her hands and parted them to fall to her side, "let me see."

The first look alone made him gasp, because she looked hot in it.

"Well", he said smirking, "I do like the colour, though I am not used to see colours as bright on you. It's a little darker than Duusu's skin, right?"

She nodded with a wide smile, because he instantly noticed the connection.

"The design is Marinette's", he took the top like wrapper into his hands to feel it, "she has also sewn it herself. But I am certain, that there is something special, that I can't tell already. Would you mind to show me?"

Hesitantly she now opened the snaps at the front and let the ends of the fabric fall, so they would hang loose like a cape. Gabriel watched her expectantly.