ch- 26

DEV DIXIT
    I can’t move my legs as if they are under a stone....... my hands are sore and then I see Sonakshi is on her way to kick my balls...
    No.... Sonakshi don’t do this....... no.... no.... she was coming closer..... no.... no.....
NOOOOOOOOO......... I opened my eyes and looked around me........ where am I, and why can’t I move my hand and legs. I  looked at the side and my lips  touched something soft..... I pulled back a bit and saw her sleeping. Her head was on my arm and then with my free hand I lifted the blanket a bit and saw her one leg was on me. That was the reason why I wasn’t able to move, now how am I suppose to get out of here....... I tried to move my arm from under her head, by lifting her head with my other hand....but she moved close to me and cuddled with me even more.
I looked at her and saw her eyes squeezing ..... she is about to get up..... so I quickly closed my  eyes and turned my head towards her.

SONAKSHI BOSE

I woke up and hugged the pillow even more tightly, my eyes were still closed........ why does this pillow feel so comfortable..... but it is not spongy enough, what is it then that I am hugging onto.
I slowly opened my eyes and came face to face with him.........  he  looks so cute while sleeping, I smiled at the thought. Wait ......... why are we sleeping  together....... I quickly lifted the blanket. Oooofffffff ........ I am so relived to see my cloths are still on and so are his. And then I saw my leg over his body and my head was on his arm.......and I was sleeping so close to him. I need to get out of here, so I slowly got out of the blanket without waking him up. And literally ran out of that room..... wait my cloths, I am still wearing his shirt. I hit my head with my hand and walked back to that room. he was still sleeping and my cloths were in the washroom , so I got inside the washroom and changer into my cloths. And walked back out, but I stopped and looked at him..... he looked so peaceful while sleeping but he will become the devil when he wakes up.
      I got back to my  home , took shower and got ready for college. Walking to the class I was trying to remember what had happened yesterday, but how can I recall something when I was sleeping the whole time.  And if he asks me about it then I will say that I was sleeping in his room and he was sleeping in the guest room.... yes this is what I will say to him.
        I sat near him and looked straight at the board........ I will not say anything until he asks me about it. I looked at him through the corner of my eyes but he was looking straight at the board.
It was break time and we were sitting at the canteen having our food.  Suddenly Kushal and stood in front  of our table.  All of us looked at him but he was looking at me.
Can I talk to you for a minute..... he said looking at me. Yeah sure... I said getting up, but Dev pulled me back down, and kept an arm around my shoulder and pulled my closer.
     Whatever you have to say to her, you can say it in front of us.......... he said looking at Kushal.
Kushal sighed .......  and scratched his head. I am throwing a party at my house ........  will you come at the party........ he said a bit worried for what my answer would be.
She won’t go to the party........Dev said before I could say anything. Who  does he think he is....my dad.
Don’t listen to him.... I will go to the party just send me your address. By the way when is it.......
Tomorrow..... he said all pumped up.
      She won’t go anywhere without me...... Dev said to Kushal. To others it might look like a normal conversation but I could sense two swords clashing.
Then you can come too....... he said looking at Dev. Can I come too....... Jivan  said looking  at Kushal.
       No.......  Kushal said.......
    Yes he will come........ Dev said at the same time. Jivan will come with us...... Dev said raising his eyebrow. Ok.... then he can come with you.
I am looking forward to see you.... he said smiling at me. Ooooooo.... he said remembering something, give me your number so that I can send you my address..... he said giving me his phone. I was about to type my number, but Dev took the phone from my hand and typed his number.
 Here, you have my number....... he said giving the phone to Kushal. I can’t risk giving my girlfriends number to  any other man..... I love her so much... he said looking into my eyes.  Yes.... I said forcing  a smile.  Kushal  smiled as if mocking this statement . see you then... he said and went away.
   I moved his hand away from  my shoulder and looked at him. What was that....... I said.
I don’t like that guy at all.......... he said looking back at his food. What the....... I am going to the washroom...... I said getting up.