Ch-49

DEV DIXIT

Finally the day arrived......... the big day when the company gets to welcome their new CEO. I entered the grand party held in our company's building. It had the same setup as it was done for my sister but the color of the theme was different. 

I walked in with the manager, taking the seat in front row. Dad was there too, on seeing us he tapped the seat on his side. I was about to sit on the chair skipping the middle one but the manager pushed me down to the middle one. 

Why do you always want to run away from me.......... do you still not believe me?........ dad questioned. Now how am I suppose to tell this person that I do believe him, it's just that I feel awkward to be seen around him. 

Let's just focus what happens........ I told him ignoring his question. My eyes fell on my sister and fake step mom who were sitting side by side. They looked at me and just rolled their eyes.

That woman taught my sister all this..., I will not let it go just like that.

GOOD EVENING TO EVERYONE PRESENT HERE....... WE ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS THE GRAND MOMENT OF DIXIT COMPANY, AS IT WILL GET IT'S NEXT CEO. THIS POSITION HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IT'S TRUE OWNER FROM A VERY LONG TIME.......AND TODAY IS THE DAY IT WILL GET IT'S TRUE MASTER.

The host said getting up on the stage. It kind of felt funny to hear such lines........" it will get it's true master"....... the master keeps on changing Mr. H.O.S.T........ I thought in my mind. One order from the board of directors and the CEO will be removed.

I REQUEST ALL THE SHAREHOLDER'S AND THE MEMBERS OF BOARD OF DIRECTOR'S TO COME AND GIVE THEIR VOTES......

All the shareholders and directors got up from there seats and started to give their votes. After all of them gave their votes, the counting started. 

NOW I HAVE THE RESULTS IN MY HAND AND I KNOW THAT EVERYONE IS EAGERLY WAITING TO KNOW THE RESULTS. SO HERE IT IS........ THE CEO OF THIS COMPANY IS MR. DEV DIXIT........

And then all I could hear is the party bombs and colorful bits of paper falling everywhere.

I was happy but I also knew that my enemy won't sit quite, she will try to do everything in her power to bring me down.

...........................................

I was just peacefully sitting in the class and copying the notes Murat gave me. Suddenly a piece of paper chit falls on my copy. I looked up at the person who gave it to me but she was already walking out of the class. 

I opened the chit..." meet me in the library, I have something for you". 

She could have just asked me, why did she write it.......... and then I looked back at Joy. I have some work.......I told Murat and got out of the class. I looked for her from section to section and at last I found her. She had a book in her hand and looked out of the window, sunlight was falling on half of her face. 

Everything felt slow at that moment......as if she was a princess of some kingdom. The wind trying to hold her hair in their arms but kept on losing grip. 

She looks beautiful......... wait,  what am I doing. I shook my head and walked towards her. Why did you call me.

Oooo... you came.

SONAKSHI BOSE  

He came and stood in front of me. I smiled and shook hands with him, Congratulation Mr. CEO..........

Thank you....But you could have just texted me instead, what if Joy sees us......... he said looking behind him. 

No, there is something else too....... I said taking out the smart watch I bought for him, and put it around his wrist.