Ch-42

DEV DIXIT

We all reached the club and from inside the car I could see and long line of people waiting to get inside. Why I have this feeling that we will never be able to get inside the club at this pace..... just look how slow the line is moving....... Lola said and all of us nodded our head. 

Don't worry mam.... all of you will be entering through the VIP gate......... the driver informed us. Omg!... we will pass through the VIP gate, I can't believe it........ Wook said, his eyes as big as the famous bengali sweet called rushgulla. This is like a dream come true........Julia side looking out of the window. 

All of us got out of the car and got inside the club.......... and the music was blasting. We followed Christine's as she showed us the way to the VIP section of the club. We entered but it just felt like we didn't belong there. This place screamed of " this place is only and exclusively for rich people"............ 

This whole section was made of glass except the floor, all of it was glass. The ground floor could be seen and all the people dancing down there. Everyone present here were dressed well, and from dressed well I mean that they were dressed expensive. All the branded cloths, shoes and hand bags, everything was expensive. 

I don't know about the others but I kind of felt awkward being there. Relax...okkk........ Sonakshi said tapping my shoulder and there was this warmth in her hand that helped me relax. 

Everyone come here......... Christine called us near the bar area and the bartender made shots and kept those tiny glasses in front of us. After few minutes everyone was on the dance floor killing the rest of their energy. It was only me, Joy and Sonakshi sitting on the luxurious couch. 

Lola came towards us and pulled Sonakshi with her.......... No.. I don't wanna dance...... she said trying to sit back down. But it was of no use cause Lola was taller then her and pulled her off the seat and dragged her to the dance floor. After few minutes Wook came and tried to pull me to the dance floor but he was unsuccessful in doing so and went towards Joy but couldn't pull him either. 

Aaaaaaa.... get ooffff... your seats aa...and da..nce with us......... he said with a slurry voice.  And then suddenly he looked at a girl and went towards her. God..... he will never change and I am afraid that when we are not around him, he might end up getting beaten by a bunch of girls. wanna drink beer....... Joy offered me.

I shouldn't drink that much..... I said him cause I might end up in a bad state. Come on... It's just a bottle of beer.......... he said getting up and gave me his hand. Okkk.... I sighed, But only a bottle. So I took his hand and got up. 

He ordered for beer and the bartender appeared with two bottles of beer, did few tricks with the bottles and gave it to us. I sipped the beer and looked at Murat who was standing in the middle of all the girls. Our eyes met and as if he was saying me with his eyes " get me out of here"......... and then I looked at Christine who was dancing with him and he was standing like a rock over there. 

I nodded my head in a 'No', I am not going to get you out of there cause if I go there then I  won't be able to come back. By the time Sonakshi came and sat beside me,.... sparkling water please.... she said. God my feet hurts........ she groaned and I laughed.

What are you laughing at, ha...... she said and I put my hands in the air...... nothing.

And Joy... don't drink too much ok....... she said with a concerned look. Don't worry, it's just beer..... he ensured her. 

We sat there for a while looking at them dancing like wild...... and the suddenly Joy got up and walked towards Sonakshi. I have to go..... I'm so sorry....... he said.