Ch-44

SONAKSHI BOSE

As soon as it was morning, I called Christine........ but she wasn't picking up. Come on..... pick up the call. Even after calling her for seven times she wasn't answering my calls. May be she is in the shower and can't hear that her phone has been ringing for so long. But I need to see her, make sure that she is ok. 

So I wasted no time and left for the class. After reaching there and entering inside the class, I looked around but she wasn't there......... 

Joy was sitting at the last bench and waved at me. I ran towards him.... have you seen Christine........  but he nodded his head. But why do you look so worried, did something happen?....... he asked but I was running out of the class but bumped into someone. Why are you running like this...... it was dev.

Have you seen Christine....... tears were at the brink of my eyes. No, but what happened... and why are you crying........ he held my arms. 

Why.... what happened to her...... Murat asked. Heyyyyyyyyyy what are you guys talking about............. Christine came through the door and looked at the boys and then at me. I ran towards her and hugged her tight. 

Wh... what is this..... she said but I just kept my head on her shoulder. I was so scared that I touched her back but it was plane...... there were no scars.

What happened to her....... she asked. We don't know, she just came and asked about you......... Murat said.

She tried to pull back but I just hugged her even tighter. Ok Ok... lets hug for another minute and then you will tell me what happened................. she held me and patted my back. 

After I calmed down we went to the washroom ...... now tell me what happened and why did you called me so many times. 

I just had a very bad dream and I was worried about you. In that dream, Lili jumped off the window and you ... you.......... I couldn't say it.

I...iiiiiiiii............. she indicated me to go on. You were dead and there was this line scratched on you back.

What was the line......?

I WILL MEET YOU SOON.......

It was just a bad dream and let's not talk about it ok, and why are you eyes red...... did you cried the whole night...... and I nodded my head.

How about I stay over at you place tonight and we can have fun together.....hmm.

Ok...... I said feeling a bit better.  

And did you told Joy about Dev's birthday.......?

Yes I did........

And what about the sitting arrangements........... ?

What sitting arrangements are you talking about?......... I was confused. That we are no more sitting at the back but in the front bench............ she reminded me.

No..... I forgot to tell him. 

Wow!........ now let's tell him or else he will feel bad that we didn't even discussed with him before changing our seats..... she said and I too knew that, so I went back to talk to him about it but found him standing with Dev and Murat, looking at me with concerned eyes. 

Joy, come with me... I need to tell you something......... and I walked back to the last seat. Yes 

what is it?

Me and Julia have shifted to the front bench with the rest of the group......

But why?........ don't you hate sitting in the front bench........he said remembering.