ch-33

SONAKSHI BOSE

It's because of you......... he replied.

Me.......... I said pointing my finger at myself to which he nodded his head. Cause you are the first person in my life, I wanted to go around with. My dad has always been busy, even though he tried his best to stay with me every time, but couldn't........ as he said that he has been looking for someone. He gave me whatever I wanted and bought the best doctors from around the world.......but all I wanted was him to stay with me.......... he said looking at the fishes. If it wouldn't have been you then maybe I would have to stay alone forever. But now I have someone to look after me even when I am outside...... he said swinging our hands back and forth.

What if I fall sick for a day....... then what would you do?.....

I will also stay at home........ he answered looking proud of himself that he will follow me till the very end. No...... you will never do that, if I am absent then also you have to go to the university and study cause it will be hard for you to catch up with your studies.

No..... I won't attend the classes if you are not present in the class......... he said folding his hands infront of his chest.

Did you forget the rules I made............. it was my turn to fold my hands infront of my chest. What rules are you talking about......... he said looking up, acting as if he was trying to remember what kind of rules I made. Hey......... I said with a straight face, you think you can fool me ha...... let me tell you something, I was the owner of the acting school from where you learned the art of acting...... I laughed in a sarcastic manner. If you don't obey me then I will not be your bff get it....... I said and walked straight. He pulled me by my hand stopping me from walking away from him.

Yes I remember........ I will attend the classes and do whatever you say but never ever leave me alone........ he said with a sad face but a cute one. I ruffled his hair with my hand........ don't worry cause in my absence, someone else will be there to take care of you.

Now let's go, there is more to see......... I smiled as I took his hand and pulled him with me. At first he behaved as if he was angry at the fact that I told him to attend the classes in my absence. I looked back at him and showed him my angry face. Ok.. ok..... fine but there has to be a valid reason for not coming to the classes....... he said, to which I nodded my head.

Can we go now....... I said and then he started to walk and swinging our hands back and forth. It reminded me of my childhood......... Lili and I used to swing our hands while walking together, but after her death my habit of holding hands was long gone. Even Christine knows that I don't like holding hands.......... but I am doing this just for Joy. I wasn't able to help my sister but I will make sure to make him all right so that he can live like us, without anyone pointing fingers at him........

From the moment I met him till now, I feel like I have started to feel a kind of responsibility and affection towards him even though it has been only two days....... I feel like we are childhood friends. I looked at him while he looked deep into the water......... he is a pure and an innocent human being and I will make sure that no harm comes to him....... I promised myself internally.

After roaming from here to there for hours, at last we got tired with our stomach growling at us. I am hungry, can we have dinner together....... he said keeping a hand on his tummy. Even I am hungry...... let's go and eat something...... I said. It was time to use the elevator again...... he looked at me and tried to walk away but I pulled him with me........

Can we please use the stairs...... he said as I pressed the 'B' button. The door closed and I looked at him and said...... "you have to overcome you fears or else the world will use it to their advantage". As if he understood what I meant and stood still as we started to go down. He closed his eyes and held my one hand tight. We finally reached the basement where our car was parked. He was breathing heavily.......