Ch-46

SONAKSHI BOSE

What do you mean he is in the States?........Didn't he went to India.

I am really worried about him.... what if he is in danger...... I told Joy who himself looked worried.

Let's wait for today and you keep calling him....... and make sure to go to the place where he used to work before,... what if then can tell where he is.... Joy suggested and I agreed with him cause today is an important day for his sister and we can't ruin her day, she has been working really hard.

I called him more than fifty times but it's always the same answer..." THE NUMBER YOU ARE CALLING IS CURRENTLY SWITCHED OFF, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER."

And as I will be busy in the evening so I gave this responsibility to Wook. I got ready but my mind going back to him.......  and slowly my worry turned into fear, I was terrified to think what might have happened to him. 

Joy came to pick me up. He has learned driving and got a license too.... I came down the stairs and saw him waiting there. We are not highly dress as it might create suspicion in the mind of other employees. Only very few people know about us and we will come to face the public when we are ready and that date will be decided by our dad's.

Please don't stay like that....... Joy said while driving.

Like what?

The expression on your face doesn't look that good, and 'tension' is written all over your face. and If you keep that face in the party then Tania di will be sad....... he looked at me and then back at the road.

I'm sorry but I just can't help it and my mood is not in a good state.........

But you can at least try to smile........ even thought I know that you are not in the mood to smile at all.

Okay...I will...try.

We entered the party and sat at the last table. Slowly all the tables got occupied. When all the other top level members arrives, like the shareholders, top managers etc. the announcement began.

WE HAVE GATHERED HERE TO ANNOUNCE THE NEW CEO OF THIS COMPANY. SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF MR. AND MRS DIXIT. THROUGH OUT THESE FIFTEEN DAYS SHE HAS BEEN WORKING VERY HARD TO PROVE THAT SHE IS WORTHY OF THIS POSITION. EVEN THOUGH SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF THE CHAIRMAN, SHE DIDN'T ASK FOR THE POSITION FOR FREE. I WOULD LIKE TO CALL MISS TANIA DIXIT ON THE STAGE AND SHARE A FEW WORDS..............

The host said and she got up on the stage, taking the mic.

Thank you so much for saying such encouraging words for me. But it's not just me but the employees and the managers too, who supported me and took my directions and executed them in an effective manner. ......... she said handing back the mic and everyone clapped for her and so did I. She really is a true boss.

NOW LET'S COME TO THE MAIN REASON FOR GATHERING YOU ALL FOR THIS SPECIAL EVENING PARTY. I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST MRS. DIXIT, THE DIRECTOR OF THIS COMPANY TO COME TO THE STAGE AND ANNOUNCE WHAT EVERYONE HERE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG....... and then Mrs. Dixit got up on the stage taking the mic from the host and smiled at the audience.

I very proudly announce that Miss Tania Dixit will be the CE.......................

STOP THIS ANNOUNCEMENT............. someone shouted from the back and every looked back at the entrance. For me and Joy, we just had to look to our side and to my surprise it was the manager of Dixit company.

What is he doing?....... Joy said getting up.

The manager walked from the middle of the room and got on the stage and took the mic from Mrs. Dixit.