ch- 18

DEV DIXIT

I was taking a good look at the pendent..suddenly Jivan entered the room.

Whose is it....he asked curious.
No no I asked the wrong question.
For whom is it?? ...and now his curiosity turned into a smirk.

First of all do I look like a rich man to you. I don't have money to buy a pair of branded shoes and this thing looks like it is made of platinum.
You really think I could buy something like this for someone.

   May be you could, you know for your girlfriend......now his smirk turned into a big smile showing all his teeth.

I will never make any girlfriend ......because making girlfriend is a hectic thing. I have seen my classmates crying the whole day after break up and not just that, they even emptied their pockets for their girlfriend. And at the end of the day the girl used to leave them all alone and went away with someone else.

  Anyways I am going to study.....and you better stop nagging me or else I will make you lick the bathroom floor.

You won't do that......he said all confident.

You want to see if I can or cannot .....I got up from my study table and went towards him.

Ok ok sorry my bad....he said and left.
What a change
From a tiger directly into a cat.....I laughed at the thought.

I will give it to her the next day....

SONAKSHI BOSE

I woke up early in the morning,
Depressed and deprived of joy.
     Why God why.....why.....why
I shouted. What in world have I done to you , like my mother's pendent
the one last memory of her. And that is lost.

I got up from my bed not wanting to go to college. Standing in front of the mirror, all I could see is a depressed person with dark circles and red puffy eyes. Haha..Haha...Haha.. I look just like a panda.

       Mam your breakfast is ready .....please come down or else you will be late for your college.
    It was the maid who called me.

Yhaaa.......I am coming just give me ten more minutes...I sounded more like a bear who just woke up from hibernation.

      Waking up in the morning, getting ready and going to college, going through all the painful classes is a tough job. Till date I thought that school was tough but now my whole perception changed.

    I got ready and dragged myself down the stairs.......
I have zero percent energy, even having my breakfast looked so hard. But still I had my breakfast, mam your lunch......should I put it inside your bag.

Yes .....

Don't lose hope mam ,maybe you will find you pendent in your college.
   I hope so...I sighed.

I walked more like a zombie through the corridor, as I went near my locker and opened it. I kept my bag inside.
I was about to close it but something caught my attention.
   It was an envelope that also of red colour. Hmmm lets see what's inside it. I opened it and to my surprise there was a heart shaped card inside it and it had something written on it.

" I am going to come for you darling and I am sure you will fall for me. I have the body of a Greek God sculpted just for you. You will be my girlfriend and I will come for you every night ❤❤😈😈😉😉."

What the fuck......which kind of idiot will think of writing of such kind of creepy note to me. And it also contains no name. Maybe I have a secret lover in this college but one is already in the hospital.
    I don't have time to think about this shit....I rapped it and threw it inside my locker.

I entered the class and sat down and the very next moment Dev enters into the class but he was holding something in his hand.

Seemed like a red coloured heart shaped card.....

He came and sat beside me.
Oooooo......I made this sound.
You got a love letter from your girlfriend......I said.

No I don't have a girlfriend and this is not a love letter.....he said all serious.

What is it then.....I asked.

Why don't you take a look at it......he gave me the letter.

   I took a glance at it .....
      " you have to pay for what you have done to me. And I will make sure that you will regret you decision of not accepting the job. I will make her mine by hook or crook."

Wow!! Seems like you got a secret killer who wants to destroy you.

Yess but seems like he is more interested in you rather then me.....he smirked.

I rolled my eyes at this statement......

You secret killer have sent me a love letter and I am not in the mood of finding about this piece of shit who wants to come to me every night.

Whattttt where is it....he said in a serious manner. I got a bit scared by  this state of his

It's in my locker and I don't have the energy to go there......and anyway why do you care. Just mind your own business. Get away from here I don't want to talk to anyone right now, just go away .....I laid my head on the desk.

Ok then I guess I will just give this pe.........

Shut the fuck up and get the fuck away from me. I don't want to talk to anyone so just go away......I shouted at him.
  I was really out of my mind right now and if he doesn't stops talking then I can't do anything. I am already sad about losing the pendent.

I guess he is gone.......

   Where is it......

DEV DIXIT

She shouted at me and told me to live her alone.
I think she I worried about the pendent but this girl needs to learn manners.
     Just because she is having a hard time doesn't means she will hurt people's around her.
         Just because she is suffering doesn't means she will shout at me.

I got out of the class and I knew all the students were looking at me. I don't care if people in the class were looking at me but the thing is that she shouted at me.
   She shouldn't have done it , I am just trying to help her and keep her safe.

I walked through the corridor but the thought kept on nagging me.
   Who wants to give me and her a hard time.

There you are......Jivan came .

I sighed......
Do you know who might have sent this letter to me and Sonakshi .

Wait where did you find it.......he asked.
Inside my locker.......

God you are in real trouble.........

Do you know who might have given this to us.

It's him , only he can do something like this.

Who..?????

Raj...........