ch- 10

SONAKSHI BOSE

As I was walking through the corridor towards my locker, I heard some of the boys whispering to themselves
" dude look at her body ,she is so sexy....dame she is hot.... I would like to have her for a night..."

I turned around to look at these four dirthbags who were looking straight at me but then started looking at the ceiling and the walls as if they were new here.
I turned back to my locker to stop myself from slapping the shit out of them and remembering my father's word, I decided it would be better for me to go early to the class.

I closed my locker and walked away from there.
As I entered the classroom, very  few students were present in the class and my favourite seat was occupied by someone.
I walked towards my seat but couldn't see who was sitting there cause that student was looking out of the window.

Get up, you are sitting in my place.

But the boy didn't responded or turned around.

But he was saying something  ..... as if saying to himself but it was enough for me to hear.

ALL THE GOOD BOYS GO TO HEAVEN
BUT BAD BOYS BRING HEAVEN TO YOU......

And this did it .

Whatttttt..... I banged the desk.
Now this person turned around and guess who it was.
   Him ,
I  grabbed his collar and jerked him back and forth.
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID..... I shouted at him.

I am sorr.....

NO DON'T EVEN SAY A WORD TO ME NOW, CAUSE IF YOU SAY ANYTHING ANYMORE MAYBE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE THE DAYLIGHT TOMORROW.

And he looked at me confused.

I can't take it anymore, I left his collar and got out of the class.

Dev Dixit

( at present he has long hair like this

( at present he has long hair like this.)

As she left my collar and got out of the class , I took off the ear plugs .

What's wrong with this girl, why was she acting so aggressive as if I have done a crime.
Maybe she needs to show a doctor, she really needs one.

I was just listening to a song and singing the lyrics.

SONAKSHI BOSE

I walked out of the class and straight to the principal's office. I was just about to knock on the door but the words of my father ringed inside my head.

I retrieved my hand and walked away from there. I dialed the first number that came into my mind,
But she must be sleeping right now.
I messaged her instead
"Call me when you get time" .
         I walked back to the class but today I am not going to sit with that asshole ,but my plans failed.
As I stood near the door, there was no place left to sit.
Just some times ago there were just few students inside the class and now its totally packed. 

May be today I would like to bunk my class.
Just as fast as the thought came in my mind the bell rang indicating the class has started.

But the teacher is not here yet...I thought.
I turned around to leave and started walking away from the class.

Where are you going miss Bose , ain't you supposed to be inside the class.

I freezed at that spot, turned my head and saw our Accounts teacher standing there looking at me.

I..I.....I was just getting inside the class sir.

But the class is on the opposite direction.

Yeah, ofcou..rse..I.. I...was just waiting for you sir.

I see Miss Bose, you are the first student  who is waiting for your accounts teacher .
Now please get inside the class.

I bite my tongue inside my mouth and scrunched my eyebrows.
What kind of idiot I am, not a single student in this world would be waiting for their accounts teacher.

I entered the class and sat beside him.
    The class started .......
After doing a painful class for twenty minutes sitting beside that asshole who was acting as if he never said anything to me, the teacher said...
  "Now I am going to ask someone questions. "

Why god why ?? I thought.
I am not a topper but an average student. And accounts is my weakest subject. Me and accounts are like land and sky. I never touch my accounts book and accounts never gets inside my brain.

And to save myself I just held the copy in front of my face.

AND PLEASE CLOSE YOUR COPIE MISS BOSE.

Yes sir I was just going through the notes ..... I said showing my bright teeth while removing the copy and closing it.

SO LET'S START  .....

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF REDEMPTION OF DEBENTURE.?

And I don't even know what does that mean . Like I know what is DEBENTURE cause I have read it in BSTD but I don't know the definition of this question.

I turned and looked around the class to see some of the students raising their hands .

YES DEV.

Someone gave the answer.
But the voice sounded so familiar.
I turned my head and found him standing.

So he was the one who gave the answer.

The teacher was so energetic the he was throwing questions one after the other . Why did they kept accounts on the first period, why not the last one.

And to my surprise the asshole sitting beside me answered most of the questions, that also all correct.

He asked another question and as usual he raised his hand.

I took a look of the class and found that he was the only one to raise his hand.

He was about to say the answer but the teacher stopped him.

NO NOT YOU.
MISS BOSE

Yes sir...I said a bit scared

ANSWER THIS QUESTION.....

Ha... what question.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO INVESTMENT FLUCTUATION RESERVE IF THERE IS NO CHANGE IN THE VALUE OF INVESTMENT???

I was crying inside my head and praying,  my mother land please swallow me .

    The words he just said seemed so unknown as if he was speaking in some different language.

I'm sorry,  what did you said, what will happen to what INVESTMENT??

He again repeated the question and still it seemed some sort of alien a tic language.

For some reason the ceiling of the class was looking so interesting to me.

YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO ANSWER ME NOT TO THE CEILING.....he said.

I looked back at him, and knew there was no escape.  I have to tell him that I don't know the answer.

I was just about to say it when the bell rang.  As if my prayers were heard,
Thank God...I said to myself .

I WILL NEED THE ANSWER FROM YOU ,Tomorrow ITSELF.

he said and left the class.

Oooffuu.... I breath out .