Ch-50

SONAKSHI BOSE

I will not waste this chicken burger....... I said taking a bite of the burger Christine bought for me, while she drove me to the address the manager texted me. The manager just ruined my day...... that man, he really does have a death wish.

We finally arrived there. You go inside, I will be sitting somewhere far away after parking my car....... so I headed inside.

And then I spotted the person I was supposed to meet. Hi.....Mr. Luca

Oooo.. you're here...... his eyes shined as he checked me up and down. I couldn't change my dress, so it is the same outfit....... a white jeans and a crop top with black boots. 

And here this guy was wearing the outfit that of the bridegrooms bestfriend......... All black. Sorry for changing the schedule of the meeting, actually something very important came up. I guess you were somewhere out with your friends....... he said. 

I was boiling inside but had no choice but to put a fake smile and say...... no no, it's ok... I was anyway returning home.

Oooo.... than it's ok, I really don't like ruining someone's Sunday but I had no choice, or else we wouldn't have got much time to talk if we did the meeting on the scheduled date.

What about your manager, won't she come?..... I asked as the manager texted me later on that the client will be arriving with his manager.

She had to look after another work, so I came alone...... he smiled. We ordered our food, me on the other hand just ordered small portion of spaghetti. Just like the other two, this guy also started to talk about himself....... his business in Italy, all the winery's he owns. And now I know why I am sitting at an Italian restaurant and eating spaghetti.

We were having ice cream and this guy is not yet done with his talking. I feel like breaking his head with flower vase kept in the middle of the table.  

Tell me something about yourself.......... he said while he melted the ice cream into liquid and started having it just like that with the spoon. I smiled at him and looked the other way....... I just need to look at something else or I might just puke all over him.

Suddenly my lower abdomen started to hurt. Excuse me, I need to go to the washroom..... I told him and walked away. I reached the washroom and locked myself inside. And there it was.... the disastrous thing called periods, and with it came free period cramps. 

I quickly looked through my purse but there was no extra pad kept in it. First of all I need a pad or else my white jeans will get sacrificed. So I called Christine.

Christine- what happened?

Sam- where are you?

Christine- Didn't you saw my text.

Text.... I thought opening my chat.

Christine- I did texted you that I was leaving as my mom called me saying that my three cousins have arrived from Australia.

Sam- so where are you right now?

Christine- I'm at home. But what happened..... did that guy do something to you.

Her tone changed to angry.

Sam- No, it's just that I am on my periods and my stomach is hurting.

Christine- Go home right away and call your manager to say sorry to that guy.

Sam- Yes I was thinking of the same thing.

After ending the call....... I got out of the washroom, hanging the side bag in such a position that it would cover my lower back portion.