ch- 2

Sonakshi bose

Dad please I promise I won't do it again, please dad and anyways you know that i can't survive over there.
Just give me one last chance and i will prove myself, just on...i was stopped in the midway.

You think i believe you after what you have done to that boy .
I know that it will be hard for you to live over there but you need to be taught a lesson..... he said to me and I knew that he is not going to change his mind.
Still I tried for the last time.

Dad please just let me explain what actually happ...

What happened, you want to tell me what happened to that boy. No I will tall you what happened.... my dad was now out of control and I know that I can die anytime.
You and your friends where beating the shit out of that boy only because he by mistake tripped over his legs and spilled a cup of cold coffee on your shoes and guess what instead of picking up the boy from the floor you just started kicking him in the middle of the corridor. And then you order you best friend to bring four cups of cold coffee and you drenched the boy with that..... he shouted at me .

But dad that was my brand new shoes that I bought from Gucci.
That boy didn't even knew how much it costed me.

ENOUGH, you think that your shoes costs more than someone's life and does it costs more than my reputation?? He questioned me

You think that you can do anything to anyone and I will let you go just like that.
This is not the first time you are doing this kind of act but this will be the last one.

Pack your bags we are going to india and I have to be somewhere so hurry up.
You where never like this , but you spoiled yourself by making such rubbish friends.
May be it was my fault that I gave you everything you wanted because I always thought of you as a mother less child, and I wanted to become that mother figure for you but I guess I was wrong.
But now I will make things right.... he said , and I could see his red eyes.

I went to my room and started packing my bags .
Well it was hard for me to pack all my clothes and shoes in one bag so I had to pack my things in three big luggage .

"I LOVE EVERYTHING
FIRE SPREADING ALL AROUND MY ROOM
MY WORLD SO BRIGHT
IT'S HARD TO BREATHE BUT THAT'S ALL RIGHT HASSSS....."

My phone starts ringing and I could see christine's picture on the screen.
I picked it up, Hello Sam are you leaving? Why didn't you informed me ?
You know that Jimmy is throwing a party at his place tonight and he wants you to be there.... she said in one breath.

By the way she called me Sam cause non of my friends can pronounce my name.
Yes I am leaving and guess what it's all because of that boy.
But don't worry I will return soon and please tell Jimmy that I won't be able to come to his party.

Ok Sam take care and call me when you land . I ended the call and went down to see my father already waiting for me.

What took you so long and where is your luggage?he asked
Aaaa..aa actually I had a lot of things to pack and they are quite heavy so the servants are bringing them down.

Good , let's go then it's already time for the flight.

After an hour we were sitting inside the plane and ofcourse it was business class but the most dangerous thing about this flight was that my father was sitting in front of me.

This flight was specially designed for business class so over here seating arrangements are done for four passengers of each group.

The plane takes off and after sometimes I put on my headphones to avoid my father cause I knew he will again scold me for what I did.

And he was busy reading some files,
So that was good for me.

I don't know when I went to sleep.
And my world became dark.