ch- 25

DEV DIXIT

What happened.....I asked her but she got up from the bed and ran towards the balcony.  She must have had a bad dream. I walked to the balcony and saw her sitting on the grass. Are you ok.....I asked.
   Yes I am fine...just had a bad dream, anyways can I go home now...I will complete the rest of it at home and show it to you tomorrow........she said and got up. 
Ok let me walk you to your home.......

No, I can go alone......she was tired.

No , I will go with you...........

No, you will not.
Yes, I will.

No, you will not.....

What I said about arguing with me....
Ok fine.....and I smiled at it. Let’s go then. We got out of the house and walked, she was looking up at the sky and I was looking at her and then I looked at the pole she was going to collide with. And before that could happen, I pulled her back by her hand and insted of colliding with the pole she chrased into me.
Why did you pulled me back...... she said looking up at me. If I didn’t pulled you back then maybe, your nose would have been broken by now. Then she looked at the pole and then back at me.
Thank you........she said emberassed . 

bye......she said and got inside her house....
Many days passed just like that...me helping her with studies and giving her homework. Sometimes she would get angry but suppressed her anger with a smile on her face........ she really wants to go back to America.  She studied really hard, sometimes she used to fall asleep on the study table and I had to pick her up in my arms and make her sleep on the bed.

Lisa stopped coming as she saw that I was not interested in her.......and found some other boy to eat his head.

Sonakshi was studying in my room and I was down stairs making cold coffee. She really likes to drink cold coffee. I walked inside my room but it was dark inside.
Sonakshi...... where are you.... and then suddenly  someone said...
Boooowww! And the cold coffee spilled on me. I turned around to see her standing there. Oooffff I sighed. Why did you did that....

I took my revenge on you...... she said totally satisfied by my reaction. Ok ..........then.

SONAKSHI BOSE
Ok......then .....he said and poured the rest of the coffee on my head...
You are dead Dev.... I said taking a pillow from the bed and ran  after him..... and he started to run away from me and then he stopped suddenly.
Why am I running anyway...... he said and picked the other pillow from the bed. and then it was him chasing me. I got up on the bed and so did he.......and then it was Dev Dixit Vs Sonakshi Bose in the game of pillow fight.
After sometimes of fighting with the pillow for at least ten minutes, both of us were exhausted. The bed  and the whole room was filled with feathers from the pillow.  But it was fun and then Jivan opened the door......he looked at the condition of the room and then he spotted us on the bed.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......... he screamed at us.
Someone help there are two ugly chickens in this room....... and the he ran out of the room.

Dev and me both of us looked at each other and then we broke into laugh.
Why are you laughing......I asked him all confused.
You look like an ugly chicken.....he said and laughed again.

No it is you who is looking like an ugly chicken.....and then we both got up and stood in front of the mirror. It was dark but we could see our figures covered by feathers. It must have got sticked to our skin due to the coffee.......I said to him.

And then Jivan entered the room with a bat in his hand..........
Get out of this room, or else I will beat you both to death. And then he ran with his bat. Me and Dev ran and now it was Jivan chasing us with a bat....
It’s us.....Dev shouted over my voice, as I was shouting too......it’s us...it’s us......if you beat us with the bat then I will throw you out of the window Jivan..............
   Then the lights were turned on by the maid........
All of us stopped wherever we were. Jivan then looked at us .....why are you both looking like chicken. And then he started to  laugh at us.