ch- 3

Anil bose

My little princess was sleeping in front of me and she just looked like her mother.
Only the thought of her mother makes me feel pain.
She died during giving birth to sonakshi
And my little princess had to spend her whole childhood just seeing the picture of her mom.

I tried my best to fulfill all her dreams but maybe all she wanted was a mother that I could never become.

After travelling for hours we finally reached our destination "Delhi ".

Out side the airport a black Mercedes Benz was waiting for us.
Sonakshi put your seatbelt on and please don't do anything this time or else you will never be able to see your friends again.

Whattttt....dad please don't do this to me ... she joined her hands in front of me.
Ok , but only on one condition
You have to behave yourself for a year,
Control your anger, do no violence and be a good person,sit on the first bench, no talking to any of the back benchers ,making good friends who stay away from bad people.
And if I get a call from your collage then you know the consequence.

So you want me to prove you that I am a human being right.....she said as if it was a joke.
No I don't want you to prove anything or to be someone else, all I want is you to have a secure future so that you don't get cheated . You don't lose what is yours and don't dare to take something that belongs to someone else.

I want you to be the real you.

Sonakshi

So right now I am not me ,that's what you want to tell me... I joked again.

No ,its not that.  You are just behaving like someone else and stop imitating your friends  , they are just turning you into one of them....he said in a sad tone.

And promise me that you will remembered what I said to you , not for me but at least do this for your mother.......
And this did it.
My cheeks became wet.
I don't know why but everytime this happens to me.
I try to control my emotions and my emotions flow out freely from my eyes.

You don't know but let me tell you one thing, this college is the place, I met your mother for the first time and this is the place where our love story started..... my father said as if he was remembering something.
And at this point of time I turned my face away from my dad and towards the window.

I could see my reflection on the window,  wet cheeks, eye bags, dark circles under my eyes and the smile taken away from my face.
This is one of the top college's in Delhi and I know you will love it.
And you can join the college during this month but I would suggest....I stopped my dad in mid way.

I will join within a week dad.

Ok ..... was all he said.

From the corner of my eyes I saw him rubbing his wet cheeks.
I am some part of my father too,
Both of us cry in silence .

Sonakshi...
Yes dad ...
I will go to UP tomorrow to give the scholarship. So you will be all alone in the house,only the servants will be there. I will be back by dinner ok.

I couldn't say anything but just nodded my head.

We entered the villa but I was too tired to keep my eyes open.
I was half asleep and half awake when my dad balanced me and took me up to my room and made me sleep on the bed.
The moment my head touched the soft pillow blackness consumed me.

When I opened my eyes to the sensation of sunlight on my face so as usual I went under the duvet to protect myself and again I fell asleep.
And when I finally opened my eyes, I could see a beautiful room that I was in.

I got out of bed and checked the time
It was 2pm and the heat outside was like fire .