Ch-47

DEV DIXIT

He just said that my mom was killed that also by my stepmom......and at this point of time my blood was boiling. I made a fist and banged my hand on the mirror which shattered into pieces. 

Ooo no...your hand..... Mr. Dixit said and grabbed my hand in his, with emotions in his face that to me were meaningless. But I took my hand away and looked at him with red eyes.

So the person who killed my mom is living her life that she did not deserve and you... who claim to be my dad is saving that person........ I grabbed his collar and shook him. How can you?........ how can someone be so heartless to let someone die like that and on top of that you are letting you wife live a lavish life. She should have been in prison........WHY?...WHY DID YOU DO THAT?........I shouted pushing him back.

He stumbled back. Wait a second.... did you knew that your wife was going to kill my mom and you let it happen because you wanted to get rid of my mom and me. And now when you are aware of the fact that I am still alive so you are trying to kill me too using your wife just like before.....

NO...... no....... please don't think that way....... he said, with tears falling from his eyes. Wow....crocodile tears, ha. 

She is dead...... he shouted.

Whom are you talking about?.. my mom.

No....I am talking about your stepmom. She killed herself after few day from the accident, it was too much for her to take, that she took someone's life.

So you are telling me that the real Mrs. Dixit is dead, then who is the one who tried to kill me........... I don't know why but I just don't want to disbelieve this person.

The person you think as your stepmom, she was just a caretaker of the kids and a friend of Yasmi your stepmom. They knew each other from high school. She came to Yasmi for help as she was running out of money so, Yasmi gave her the job to look after our kids and in return she got a handsome salary for that.

But slowly she started to meld into our family matters and one day she heard me talk to your mother. And that's when I got to know about you. Your mom kept you as a secret from me because she was angry on me for leaving her and marrying someone else. I guess that day she heard that I had a love life before my marriage and had a son too......... but she kept silent. 

And then one day I got to hear that Antara died in an accident, I tried to find you but by that time your uncle and aunt had already taken you far away from me . When the investigation team found out that she killed Antara, the police came to arrest her and entered the house, but they found her dead in her room. She took sleeping peels and by the time she was rushed to the hospital, she was already dead. And all of this happened while I was searching for you. 

But I had to return to the kids.... they were alone. And then I got to know that who told Yasmi about you are your mom. It was her friend, she had been following me ever since she heard me talking to your mom. 

All that time she was collecting proof about your existence, and reviled it to Yasmi. She went after both of you but ended up killing only your mom with her car. 

I fired her from work but she blackmailed me that she will reveal to the world about you and bring down the company. And at that time our company just started to do well. The only thing that stopped me from sending her to jail is that she held evidence that Yasmi was the one who killed your mom, and that I had a child even before I got married.

So you were afraid that you will loose your company and all the money and gave into her silly threats....... I laughed clapping. What makes you think that I will believe whatever you say to me..ha. Do I look like a fool to you.......