Ch-52

DEV DIXIT

You want to know right....ha the reason then hear it out........ she shouted and the wind started to blow fast. 

I HAVE FALLEN FOR YOU.......... GOD KNOWS WHY BUT I CAN'T STOP GROWING FEELING FOR YOU. And it all your fault......... she cried even harder. It's all you fault....... only if you wouldn't have been this nice to me, then all of this wouldn't have happened. Why..why did I fell in love with you......... she cried covering her face.

And I couldn't believe what she said. 

I have been trying so hard to not look at you or talk to you but you dumb ass never got a hint of it and kept on messing with my heart and head.  Almost everyone knows that I have feelings for you......... but you never knew it...........

I am trying to forget about it, and go back to what we were before but you keep on making it heard for me. Here I am trying to forget you but you keep coming  in my path. And that person sitting up there is even more shitter then anyone down here.... he just keeps on crossing our paths........She cried on and on and on, turning back and walked towards the car. 

I quickly rusher to her and hugged her from the back. She resisted a bit but then calmed down. 

I am sorry...... I am so sorry for not knowing you feelings.......

Leave me..... she said getting out of my hold and got inside the car. It started to rain, I too got inside the car. And she was crying hard.

I wanted to hug her tight but it will only make things worse....

SONAKSHI BOSE

I couldn't just control my tears....everything looked blurry and I couldn't find my handkerchief as I searched through my bag. Take mine.......... he held it out to me but I nodded my head in no. He kept it on the dashboard. I couldn't find it so I took it.......because my tears wouldn't stop.

Finally we reached my home, and I quickly got out of the car and got inside my house. The maid was no where to be seen so I took this chance and went up in my room and locked the door. 

Getting inside the washroom, and undressing myself..... I stood under the shower, letting the warm water flow all over my body. 

Dumping myself on the bed I kept on punching my hands on the soft mattress. What the fuck did I do................. I just told him, what I have been hiding for days. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh........... I threw my hands and legs in the air.

It was Sunday....... so I just laid down on my bed. Christine came inside my room....... with beer and chicken fry and held it up. Look what I bought......... she said dancing. 

Wait... what happened to your face. Did you cried last night........ she said keeping the food on the table and came to me.

Yesterday...on our way back home, he made me cry.......... 

Who?.... Dev..... I will not leave him...... she said getting up but I caught her hand and made her sit down. He knows how I feel about him.......

What...... you confessed you love......... she covered her mouth and her eyes were about to fall out. 

It was not a confession............. it was a volcanic eruption of my feelings and all of it came out as a  whole essay. I didn't wanted to confess but ended up saying everything and now I regret whatever said to him yesterday. And on top of that he saw me crying and I hate the fact that he saw me that way. 

And what did he say........?

He just said sorry...

Sorry for what,... for making you cry.