ch- 17

A/N

Guys please tell me if you can read ch-13.
If it is not there then just leave a comment and I will upload it again 🤗🤗.
You can listen to the song while reading this chapter. ☝️☝️
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

SONAKSHI BOSE

It is all my fault......

It feels like someone has stabbed my heart....and the pain is unbearable.

Slowly my whole vision becomes cloudy, cause I'm at the verge of crying out loud.

Where are you going...our class is in the opposite direction....

I turned back to see him leaning on the wall.
Why are you still here....didn't the principal told you to get back to the class.

I was just waiting for you to come out, so that we can get back to the class together.

The teacher will scold us for being late....but you could have avoided it genius......I was back to my normal state. I am very good at hiding my emotions especially the crying part.

I thought it would save the energy of our teacher...you know....he won't have to waste energy on both of us.
He can do it all at once.

So you waited for me for this reason..how stupid....I said rolling my eyes.

WHY ARE YOU LATE....BOTH OF YOU ........

Let them in.......he was interrupted by a voice.
I turned around to see our principal standing behind us.....
Both of you go inside ......he ordered us.

Our teacher nodded his head in understanding and let us inside. And we both did as we were said.

But my mind kept on wondering from place to place. My body was present there by my mind was somewhere else.
I was just seven years old ,when I found a DVD in my father's drawer.
           HOSPITAL FOOTAGE....it was written on it. I played the video on the TV .
I saw my mother on the hospital bed giving birth ...I saw myself being born.
And then in seconds all the doctors and the nurses present in the room started to rush. And then I saw my father brags into the room, he was being pulled back by four other nurses. He screamed again and again but my mother was laid on the bed lifeless.
I didn't understood what happened in that video but as I grew up it was all clear to me.

I came into this world and she left me alone. Why it had to happen like this........
At that moment the more I thought about it , the more it made me feel like a piece of shit.

DEV DIXIT

We entered the class, the teacher resumed the class but something was off with her.

As if she was sitting beside me but she was somewhere else........
      After what I heard in the principal's office, I felt like she had a story just like mine. We both had something in common, we both lost our mom and never got a chance to look at their faces. We Never got a chance to fell the happiness of being embraced by the warmth of the arms around us.

I looked at her and saw a tear rolling down her cheeks. She was crying but she was zoned out, somewhere else....far away from this class ....from this time.

  I just wanted to comfort her. So I tried to hold her hand but hesitated .
  But still I just wanted to hold her hand so I held her hand under the desk. To my surprise she rapped hand around my hand and intertwined our fingers.
She kept on looking outside the window and the whole day passed just like that.

SONAKSHI BOSE

I was deep into thoughts but someone held my hand . I came back to reality and realized I was crying, I didn't move my hand away cause at times like this I always needed a hand to hold me tight and say nothing...just let me be just like that....no comments, no judgement, no opinion.

So I rapped my fingers around his , or else I would have been crying my heart out.
I wend back to my past...
And the whole day went like that.......

The college got over and I walked towards my car,
As I turned back he was standing there waving at me. I waved back at him and got inside the car.........
        And I learned a very important lesson of life " ACTIONS ARE BETTER THAN WORDS " .

I went inside my room and looked at my face .... my tears got dried on my cheeks. Maybe a warm shower will help me....so I undressed myself and stood under the shower......my hand found its way back to my neck but it was missing.

My pendent......maybe I have kept it with my dress.
     I hurried and came back out.
Where is it.......
     Where is my pendent.....

I turned my whole room upside down but I couldn't find it......
     mam do you need something.......

Yes my pendent is missing.....find it.
Now!!!! I said to the maid.
     And the whole evening went by as a treasure hunt. But the thing is there was no treasure found.

     Sorry mam we couldn't find it anywhere. You must have lost it somewhere outside the house.

Ooo my God, where in world did I dropped it.
I sighed sitting down on my bed , my head dropped on my hands as I pulled my hairs.
     How can I be so careless, I lost the last thing that my mom left me.

DEV DIXIT

As I started to open my shirt, but something shined .
A silver coloured pendant was hanging from my shirts button.
    Whose is it... no no ... firstly how did it got tangled with my shirt at the first place.......

It was a heart shaped pendent. I tried to take a closer look but it slipped from my hands and fell down.
    I bent down on my knees and to my surprise the heart shaped part broke into two pieces.
Ooo nnooo is it broken.....
  No it is not, it's a ...wait a second there is a picture.
I looked at it. Why does this lady looks so familiar to me.
Have I seen her before????

    Let's think about it...
As far as I know this pendent must be of a girl. Today I didn't bumped into anyone.....
   Jivan won't wear something like this
So that leaves her.
    Yess it must belong to sonakshi.
Even the lady looks similar to her....

      Maybe it's her mother.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    Please vote, and comment if like the story. And from now on I will update on a regular basis 🤗🤗🤗🤗☺️☺️☺️☺️.