Ch-55

SONAKSHI BOSE

His eyes met mine and then he looked away as if he didn't knew me. 

Yes...I agree with her, we can't just make anyone on the assumption that they are better then any other competent person. It's a company....not a game, where if you fail once...you will get another chance to play again.........one of the shareholder said who was on our side. 

And then, as if all of them agreed to the same and nodded their head simultaneously. 

Ok then...as everyone thinks right, you two will compete with each other.....she said and slowly everyone left the meeting room. Even Joy left the room without even glancing at me once. And his this behavior is poking me. My eyes followed him until he disappeared and then Mrs. Dixit walked towards me.

I stepped back cause her presence makes me feel suffocated. Why do you want to live a life full of struggles honey, I am trying to make it easy for you to get through all of this as smoothly as possible but seems like you want problems.............. she smiled with fake sweetness.

You don't need to worry Mrs. Dixit, I will get through all of it and that also very smoothly. I smiled at her.

I hope you will........she said and turned on her heels, walking out of the room. 

I went back home, entering  dad's room...he looked at me trying to get up but I signaled him to sleep back.

What happened?........ he asked using his weak voice.

Nothing much, just the usual...... Mrs. Dixit being the usual bitch she is and trying to pave the road in her own direction but no worries...I stopped her from doing so, therefore you better take rest now..............So that you can come back and clear all this mess dad, it scares me that I will loose this war........I thought patting dad's hair. 

I closed the door of my room and sat on the bed....... taking out my phone, I searched for Joy's number. The only thing stopping me from hitting the call button is the thought that he is trying to stab me that also from front. 

Why why why.... why is it him?..............And I very well know that Mrs. Dixit is using him cause she knows that I will not take any step to harm him. Nor can I revel the fact that he is mentally ill and unfit for the position of CEO.........

Only if the situation were different, I would have had no problem with him being the CEO. But I know that all his strings are in her hands and she will make him dance the way she likes. Only if it was someone else then it wouldn't have been this hard to make them run away but it's not the case in here. 

All I can do standing at this point is to fight him........

The next day in the office starts..........both me and Joy have been assigned with different projects and within thirty days we have to complete it. So the war begins between us......... non of us ready to talk or even see each other's face.
And my day to day routine is getting messed up.....I don't sleep all night and go to work like that. 

My eating habits have taken a 180 degree change. All I eat is sandwich and drink black coffee the whole day..........my eyes have turned red and my dark circles are getting prominent. These days I get angry on each and everything....... even the slightest mistake made by my team is making me scream at them.

And at this point of time I feel like everyone is working in a clumsy manner, and as if all of them are working against me, trying to delay this project. 

Everyday I go back home and see dad sleeping with needles attached in his hands, a monitor showing his heart rate.......he looks so tired. Dad please get well soon....... I don't think I will be able to stand alone for too long. I might act tough but inside I am in desperate need of a support.