ch-9

Sonakshi Bose

Who does he thinks he is , he is just a piece of shit, an asshole  or may be more " A FUCKING BRAIN LESS MORON "...
I shouted and at present I am in my room.

If it wasn't because of the promise I made to my dad , I would have shown him my karate skills.

I want to go back to America so bad , I just can't take it anymore.
And the only person who can help me in this situation,

Suddenly my phone vibrates in my pocket, and guess who's calling.

She always gets to know if I am angry or frustrated,  we always had a connection.
HELLO,

Christine - Sam what happened??

Sona-What happened to me , tell me what is wrong with this place.

Christine- Ok , now tell me what happened?

Sona - Christine tell me one thing, why can't anyone in this place act normal.

Christine - And who is that person?..

Sona- I got hurt and that boy was laughing at me and do you know what he said when I asked him why was he laughing.

Christine- what?

Sona- he said that he was laughing at the wall cause it got hurt.
Like really .

Christine- chill sam , it's just a boy and you can handle boys very well
I know it. And anyways you just have to control your anger , that's all.
And ignore that person cause no one knows about you .
And if they knew who you were,  they won't dare to even look at you.

Sona- I think you are right and I should ignore all of it .
And thanks for the advice.

Christine- ok princess good night cause I will be late for college. 

Sona- ooo ok bye.

I disconnected the call and went down for dinner.  As I sat down in front of the table and the food was served.

Mam there is a message for you from your father....one of the servants said.
But I didn't received any message from him, I said and started checking my phone.

No mam,  sir has told to give you this message.......the servant handed over a box and an envelope with it.

Thank you... I told the servant and opened the envelope first.

Inside it there was a letter from my father.

My lovely daughter sona , I guess you are keeping your promise.
I know it was your first day over there but I know it was quite hard for you to keep your hands in control from beating the hell out of someone but you must learn to control your anger and I won't be there with you always to save you from all the problems you create for yourself and me .

But I wanted to give you something,  a piece of my memories and I guess this will help you .

                                                 Your dad.

I opened the box to find a beautiful pendent within it and a photograph of my parents together.
I looked at the photograph first and then I noticed the pendent on my mother's neck and something else caught my eyes.
The background  looked familiar to me but I can't remember where I have seen it.

After having my dinner I went back to my room and closed the door behind me.  I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself but all I could see was my reflection and nothing else.
I took the pendent and tried it on.
And it looked perfect just like it looked on my mother.

I think I won't take it off ever,and it will keep reminding me of my mom.

I woke up in the morning and got ready for the college .
As I walked inside the gate of the college, I looked up and saw the structure of the building and then it hit me.

The background in the picture was the college.  They took the picture standing at this place.
And I remember what dad said to me " this is the place where there love story began. "

I smiled looking straight at the college and I held the pendent on my neck and felt as if my mom was with me.