Ch-45

SONAKSHI BOSE

It's just me sitting in the office and doing my work but at the back of my head, something else is going on. From time to time I check my phone just to read his text..... wishing that maybe something else was written there. But it doesn't change at all. 

Why?.... why did he just texted, never to contact him again?....where is he right now?.....what was the reason that he had to go back to India without informing us or anyone. AAaaaaaaaa.......... it's giving me a fucking headache.

I am trying to interpret what he really meant, in what kind of condition he might have written it...........what was he thinking while typing the text?

Was he angry or he was worried or was he in hurry....what was it? 

But the thing is that a weight got lifted off my shoulders when I saw that it was not his body but someone else. But I kind of feel bad that he didn't came. Maybe something very serious came up so he had to leave but how can he just leave knowing that I was in danger............ my chain of thought broke when someone knocked on table. I looked at the person.....Joy what are you doing here?

Well from now on you will see me everyday in this office......... he said smiling and held a paper in front of my face. I read it......OOo my god.. you are a intern in this company...... I was shocked and happy at the same time.

Yes... I am but my internship is in the finance department, so I won't be able to stay with you all the time...... he looked sad. We can meet each other whenever we get time and we are always together in the class, so stop behaving like you get to see me once in a lifetime.... I pinched the obliges and he jumps back.

Ok... I will let you do your work, bye....... he said kissing me on the cheeks and jogged out of the office. Did he just...... my eyes were round and big.

Was that your boyfriend...... the designer asked wiggling her eyebrows. No..no .... he's my friend........ I told her but still she kept on wiggling her eyebrows. Few days passed just like that but something felt different about Joy.

Like for example, one day I was just walking inside the library, going from section to section and was about to collide with a boy but he pulled me to the side and I collide with his chest. He scolded the boy for walking blindly thought it was me walking backwards.

The other day a girl walked up to him while we all were having our lunch together. She asked him if he was single and then he just intertwined our fingers and showed it to her. The whole group looked at me and I was like..... he did it to get rid of the girl.

And yesterday he just sends me his pouting face.............. I bet half the college thinks that he is my boyfriend and we are in this extra cheese kind of relationship but we are not. 

Apart from all this....... Dev is the one still occupying the back of my head that also rent free. Ha... why am I even thinking about him.... he just left without telling anyone. It has been fifteen days and he has still not called or texted us. 

Here.. your coffee, Joy bought me a cold coffee and a black coffee for himself. What are you thinking... I saw you staring in the sky.

I am just thinking about Dev....... how could he just leave us a message and vanish on his birthday like that....... I still looked at the sky sipping the coffee. We were at the roof top of the company building. 

He must have his own personal reasons and why are you thinking about him.......... there are many other things around you which needs you attention.

Yes... you are right, I have my work and my studies. I need to prove my dad that I am good at something, and I have my assignments, presentations, research work........ there is a lot to do.