ch- 7

Dev Dixit

I woke up in the morning and got ready for the college.

After getting ready I looked at my roommate who was  still sleeping and before I could wake him up his alarm started ringing the hell out of it.

Ahhh ...................... I will kill this alarm right now. He started slapping his hand on the side table.
I laughed at the scene and said " Raj Arora is here "
The moment I said this ,he jumped out of his bed and said " please don't punish me "  blinking his eyes .
I laughed again " oooohh please don't ever do this again to me "...he said clutching his chest.
Ok I won't but i guess you are going to be late  for your class so hurry up....i smiled and got out of the room.

After taking my seat inside the class room near the window I took my books out and looked at the time.
I still had five minutes left before the teacher enters the class so I took this opportunity to take a look at my phone .
And suddenly something hit my head from behind and then a papers ball falls on my hand.
I unwrapped it and something was written on it " hey dumbo, you are in grave danger " . I turned back to look at the person who did it and found the same guy from yesterday.
I made a ball of that paper and aimed it towards the dustbin that was kept at the other end of the room and it directly went into it.

I turned my head back again and raised my right eyebrow and again plastered a smirk on my face.

He got up from the last bench and started walking towards me but before he could do anything the teacher came.
GOOD MORNING CLASS  the teacher said.
He went back to his place and sat down.

Sonakshi Bose

Today is the first day of my new college in a new country.
And my dad has gone back to America and had kept me under a tight security .
  I packed my bag and got down the stairs and went towards the dining table. And for my morning breakfast I had pancakes which was so delicious.

As I finished my breakfast I got out of the house towards my black Lamborghini , but guess what it was not driven by me cause my dad thinks that I will die driving on the  roads of Delhi .
So my Lamborghini is been driven by my driver.

I reached the college and dame the traffic,  I hate it.
And guess what i am late ,so i hurried inside and as if someone knew that I was coming
   A person came in front of me and said "you must be Sonakshi Bose "
He said "I am Mr. Bijoi Saha,  I am a very good friend of your father
we were college friends " he said.

"And this is your schedule " he handed me over a piece of paper.
Let me take you to your first class and you are late,  make sure to be on time from tomorrow ok.

OK........ I said and followed him towards my class.
He stopped in front of a door and opened it and piped inside and said something and after that he pushed the door open to give me a nice view inside the class.

Mr. Bijoi entered the class and whispered something into the ears of the teacher present inside the class.
Then they called me inside the classroom and the teacher said " Sonakshi  go and take a seat on the first bench over there " pointing towards the corner of window side.

And at that moment I got to know that every single teacher in this college knew about me.
I walked to the bench and sat down and on the left side a boy was sitting quietly looking straight at the board.
      How arrogant this person was I thought, didn't even turned his head to look at his new bench partner.

Dev Dixit

Our teacher was showing balance sheet on the smart board.
Suddenly a teacher enters the class and then something or may be someone caught my eyes.
I looked up to see a girl standing at the door and looking at the girl I knew that she belonged to a rich family.

        And from my experience of yesterday,  I would like to stay away from all the rich brats of this college.
          I looked up to the board and concentrated  on the balance sheet .
After some times I felt the presence of someone sitting beside me.

After sometimes I turned my head to see the girl sitting beside me and then I felt someone's eyes burning holes on my head.
I looked back to see Raj Arora THE BAD BOY looking straight at me.
    He gave me a wired look that said ,...........
Sorry I don't know what it said cause I can't read wired faces.

I raised my eyebrows and gave him a questioning look .
But before he could give me some more wired looks I turned back towards the board again.

        It was break time so I started grabbing my things and as I turned my head,  the girl was gone.
I got out of the class and went to the locker area to keep my things.
After keeping my books I went towards the canteen and sat down on the table I sat on yesterday.
     And again someone said " hey Mr. Senior " and I think I knew who it was.
Jivan and his friends came and sat down on the opposite side of the table. I looked at them and they were smiling and looking somewhere else
    I followed their gaze and found the person they were looking at " THE GIRL ".
They turned back towards me and said " do you know the new girl  that came today,  god every boy in this college is after that girl " .
   As if something was off , Raj Arora was coming towards me with a smiling face and to my surprise he came and gave me a tight hug .
And I saw Jivan's eyes popping out and their jaw dropping to the floor.

After releasing me out of his arms
He pushed me down back to my chair and then he dragged a chair from another table and sat down in front of me .
"I have a job for you and if you complete this job I will forget and forgive you for tomorrow and I will take you in my gang " he said smiling.
  I don't know why but his smile was  not something I wanted to see at all.