ch-39

SONAKSHI BOSE

The nurse treated my hand and asked me if I was hurt anywhere else..........

I showed her my ankle. We have to do an x-ray to check if there is any fracture or not.............

After doing an X-ray they told me that there was a hair line fracture on my ankle so they gave me a crap bandage around that area and told me that it will take at least four to seven days and then it will be ok. After seven day I have to come back for a check up.

And so for a hair line fracture they made me sit on a wheel chair.......... this is how things work here......... I sighed.

With the help of wheel chair I went to the room he was kept in...... pushing onto the wheels I pushed myself up and sat on the chair on the side of the bed. He had saline being injected in his hand.

The door opened and the doctor came in.......... what happened to him? I asked.

He didn't eat anything the whole day...... and seems like he has been skipping meals and not eating properly nor is he sleeping enough and as he didn't ate anything at all........ his body gave up and he collapsed.......

He can get discharged tomorrow ............. and please take care of your boyfriend from now on and make sure he is eating properly................ the doctor said and went out.

He is not......... my boyfriend........... but he was already gone.

I looked back at Dev who was laying on the bed peacefully..........

Why do I have to go through all this that also for this piece of shit.......... No I can't do this anymore....... 

So I called Christine because I want to go back home and rest............. but before I called her, his phone rang on the said table. Jivan's name came on the screen. I picked up the call.

Sona- hello.

Jivan- hello.... who is this?

Sona- I am sonakshi.

Jivan- Sonakshi....... like Sonakshi Bose.........

Sona- yes it's me.

Jivan- are you guys back together and where is dev?

Sona- we were never together at the first place and he is in the Hospital.

Jivan- what..... wh..what happened to him?

Sona- the doctor said that he has been skipping meals and today he didn't eat anything and so he collapsed. 

Jivan- this guy... I told him to take care of himself. If something happens to someone , they learn from that and try not to repeat the same mistake but his Guy is just the opposite of it........... he is again doing this to himself.

Sona- What do you mean.... again?

Jivan- this is not the first time he collapsed, back then at the college the same thing happened to him. It was the last day of your examination, when I heard from someone that they saw a girl helping Dev to the health care room. When I got there he was laying on the bed and the nurse was treating his hand. And when I asked him what happened .......... he said that he was feeling dizzy and somehow a piece of broken mirror got inside his hand. If it wasn't for that girl that day then he would have been found unconscious on the washroom floor. And back then also the doctor gave the same reason. 

Sona- what.............. 

Jivan- yes and do you know he was waiting to meet you that day but didn't got to see you at all after that day. He became so weak that the doctor told him to be at bed rest as much as possible. And do you know..... even in his sickness he was trying to get in touch with you. But you didn't just blocked his number but mine too.