Ch-43

SONAKSHI BOSE

What happened , you seem quite busy from few days........ Christine said as I talked in the phone about the photo frame I want to gift to Dev on his birthday. I smiled at her and thought that should I tell her or not. What if she feels bad that I am doing something special for someone whom I have recently met.

Come on, tell me...... I won't bite you....... she said shaking me. I ended the call and turned towards her. It's Dev's birthday in two days and I want to throw a party for him......... 

OKKKKKK........ SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO....... she said the thing that was unexpected of her. So... you are not angry on me that I want to do something special for someone else apart from you........... I said shocked.

Why would I be angry ..... she laughed. You are my best friend and I know that I hold a special place in you life and no one else can take that place away from me......there was al long pause........ did I sounded way too emotional, I did right?..... she asked and I was like goddddd.......

Now tell me....cause I know that you will never do something special for someone until you are very close to that person and why do I have this feeling that this is not the first place you have met Dev, you met him somewhere else didn't you....... she asked and I nodded.

I knew it...... haha, you can't hide anything from me........ she folded her arms in front of me. Now tell me the whole story......

I sighed and told her everything in short. So Dev was the guy you met in India...... and non of you knew that you will be studying in the same university that also in the same class and work together in the same project........ Wow!!!!!! isn't it called destiny. 

Okkkk..... stop it right there, you have gone too far with your imagination and I want to do something for him because I really did wrong to him and even after getting his forgiveness, I still feel bad remembering those times when I behaved badly, and insulted him in front of all........ I said looking down at my feet.

You really did bad to him, and I am feeling bad for him too. And how can you be such and idiot ha....... she said slapping my head. Aahhhh...... I know and that is why I want to get the guilt off my shoulders, so please help me.

Of course I will help you, and this will give me a chance to spend time with Murat........... she said looking at the celling. So what's your plan......... she asked.

I will gift him a photo frame of his mom and his, but I am also thinking of throwing a party for him but I really don't know where to do it. 

Hhmmmmm...... how about you use my condo for that, it's empty and my parents raarely go there. I will get it cleaned and then we can do all the decoration over there....... she suggested. Yeah, that's a good idea and we are also gonna tell Murat, Julia, Wook and Lola about it and they can help too....... yes. So I wasted no more time and called Lola.

I ended the call. What did she say........ Christine asked curiously. They said that they will help us with the decorations and they also said that we can surprise him at twelve and Julia offered to bake cake for him for the night one and they will do it in a way that Dev won't be able to guess what's happening. 

I guess this will be his best birthday ever........... Christine said imagining and so was I. And then we both looked at each other............let's go for Shopping... we said at the same time. And on our way I can pick up the gift, let's go then.

And we both got ready and left my house. On our way to the mall we made a list of all the things we will be needing. We will be needing another cake for the evening surprise party...... I said. I know this cake shop and believe me it's the best........ Christine said.