ch- 22

SONAKSHI BOSE

I don't know why my hands are sweating, but i cannot concentrate on the board. And I can see from the corner of my eyes that he is looking at me from time to time. You ...............I  told him , can you stop peeping at me cause if you keep on doing so I am sure you will fail your exams and if you don't want to fail then concentrate on the board. 

I can look wherever I want, my eyes my rules.......... and anyways you are red as a tomato and you are sweating too.

God am I sweating, I rubbed my face with my hands but they were watery too and it was a mess.

here take this....he handed me a tissue.

thanks.......

It was break time so I went to the canteen and took a seat at the far corner of the room with my cold coffee.

I was trying to think of something else but it kept on playing like a video in my brain......i feel like pulling my hairs off my head and to increase my pain he entered the canteen. And all the girls started making this sound..."ooooooooooo, hotty , sexy boy, hey handsome wanna meet after college". And to add to it....he took his tray of food and came straight and sat just opposite to me. And then all the girls looked at me as if I am a criminal. 

Soooooooo......start talking...he said.

About what...... stay cool sona stay cool.

You know what i am talking about.........he said while eating his food.

I don't know what you are talking about........and then i looked at my cold coffee as if it was the most important thing to me.

you know you can keep on staring at it and not tell me anything. But you did it all just to delete the video............

I must look at him or else he would think that he had won. So I looked up at him from the coffee ...........

Yes I did it  just for the video.....but thanks to you, I wasn’t able to do so.

Of course   I knew you were after my phone.....but don’t you think I have made copies of it.......he said with an evil smile.

And then a girl came and stood in front of our table............yes what do....i wasn’t able to complete my sentence.
Can I get your name and number ......handsome boy.....she said lowering herself , showing half her chest to him which even I could see.

No ......... He said and turned his face away. And then the girl looked at me .......I could see why.....she said and went away.
What did she mean by “ I could see why”.

So where were we..... he looked back at me.

Heyyyy there you are.....thank god Jivan came and sat beside me. Guys you know what happened today...... a new girl came to our campus, and it didn’t even took her long time to attract all the boys. You should see......he stopped midway.

I looked at him but he was looking at the enterance. I followed his gaze and so did Dev. A girl stood there and then she walked in like a model. She went to the counter ...took her tray of food and looked from here to there. Every single boy shifted the other guy or girl sitting with them to make space for her.
And I thought what is wrong with them. But she walked from the middle of the row giving hope to every single boy , that she is going to sit with them, but she walked straight and sat beside Dev.
Sorry to disturbe you but there wasn’t any other place to sit..........she said with her fake tone. Me and Jivan looked at each other and looked at the empty seats arranged by the boys just for her.
Hi... I am Lisa and....you are , she held her hand towards Dev. He shook her hand .....I am Dev.