Ch-51

SONAKSHI BOSE

I entered the class and saw Joy sitting in his seat and looking out of the window. What are you looking at....... I asked sitting beside him but he didn't responded. I tapped his shoulder but he didn't turned around. What happened?......I asked again and he got up from his seat. I quickly held his hand and made him sit back but he snatched his hand out of my hold, come on tell me what happened?

How can you do this to me...... How can you meet him behind my back..... it was visible from his face and voice that he was angry and annoyed on me but why I didn't knew.

What did I do?

Wow!.... he rolled his eyes at me. Now you are acting all innocent as if you didn't stabbed my back.

Please tell me clearly, whatever you want to say and stop talking in riddles. And when did I stabbed your back?....... I was so confused at this point of time. Come on at least tell me what did I do that made you think of me in this way.

He turned his phone's screen towards me. And there was a picture of Dev carrying me out of the elevator. I have seen this picture on social media but this was taken down and now I know the reason for his anger.

It is not what you think it is.....he was just trying to help me.

So you are taking his side, has he become that important to you. How can you do this to me.

Please believe me, I was there to do a business meeting and.......

I don't want to hear any kind of explanation from you...... he stopped me midway.

God........ I looked up and sighed. Okkk... you don't believe me right,...... I said getting up and walked towards the front bench and came back with Christine.

Please tell him what happened that day.... I said her but he just looked out of the window. Anyway she started to explain and slowly the look of regret creeps upon his face. 

I'm so sorry, I thought that you were dating each other.... he said looking down. 

Out of all people in this world I didn't thought that you would think of me this way. At least you could have talked to me about it but now I know the reason why you have been ignoring my texts and calls. And I thought that you must be very busy with your work and studies. 

 I am very sorry....... he said holding my hand and now it was my time to snatch my hand away and look away.

I am so sorry.... I just couldn't see you with him. I ...I....he again held my  hand with both of his hands and I could hear his voice break. 

You know that you acted like a kid and I am very disappointed in you...... I looked at him. I know that I did mistake, so please give me a chance to make it up to you. 

His crying face made me feel sad........ this is the time I behave like a grown up. Promise me that whatever happens that makes you feel in this way, then don't just keep quite and stop talking to me because misunderstanding is the most dangerous thing in this world.

I promise.. I promise.......... he said and hugged me wiping his tears. I tapped his back......... I couldn't bare to see his like this.

Wow!....... it seems like a reunion is going on here.... Christine said and I could smell something burning. I can't see this anymore and listen Joy, Sonakshi is mine....... she said and went back to her seat and I was laughing at her. No she is mine....... he said back.

During the classes I received dad's text..." the manager will pick you up from home to your workplace".

I went back home and got ready. The manager picked me up from my home and we were on our way to the workplace.