ch- 20

DEV DIXIT

This is your room.......jivan showed me one of the rooms on the first floor.

Wow ! It's so big.......I said.
The room was well furnished, he opened the closet and it was filled with new clothes. And there was another drawer for my shoes.

From now on you will be wearing these shoes and clothes......he said smiling at me.
I just made a little bit changes in you fashion.......

Ok fine.....I said and walked towards the balcony, it had the front side view.
It's strange why does this place looks so familiar to me. Have I been here before.....I thought.

You should not stress yourself too much.....sit down or else you pain will increase.

Yahhh......right...I said and sat down on the bed.
But what about the notes........
Don't worry I will collect it from someone in you class.
Ahhh you nurse is here......he said as a middle aged woman opened the door.

Won't you go to the college....I asked him.

Dude today is Sunday.....

Oooooo....
*****************

It has been two days and I am on the bed .....doing nothing. Just eating, sleeping that also with the help of the nurse.

Haaa it's so boring.......

SONAKSHI BOSE

I walked through the corridor.......

Did you heard about the incident that happened yesterday at the boys hostel......

No....

A scholarship student was almost beaten to death by Raj's friends and now he is in the hospital . When they found him, he was in a very bad condition..... there was blood all over his body.

I heard there conversation. I got inside the cafeteria but Dev was not there......
I need to talk to him.....that day I shouldn't have shouted at him.
He have helped me a lot of time......at least he deserves good behaviour from me.

*********************

It has been at least five days...and there is no sign of him. A student like him won't miss classes.
I don't even have his number....nor am I able to find Jivan. I don't know which one is his class.

I guess I will ask someone about Jivan....
After running from here to there at last I found his classroom.
There was no teacher inside the class as it was there free period.
I spotted him sitting with his friends so I went inside.

Can we talk for a minute.....

Yhaa let's go to the cafeteria and talk there.

We sat there sipping our cold coffee.