Ch-53

SONAKSHI BOSE

I came back home and as soon as my body touched the surface of the bed....everything went dark. The next day I was in the office thinking about yesterday......... those shares are under my name and I never got to knew about it. But everyone thinks that those shares belong to my dad and that's how he has been in the owners position till now and he will loos it if they got to know that he is not the owner of 51%. 

But why have they have been hiding it for years and I will keep it that way....let them think that I don't know anything. The manager did say that when the right time comes that will tell me everything, so I will just wait for the right time to come. But till then I will just wait for Christine to come up with any new information. 

No....I have to focus on my work. The contract has already being signed and now it's my turn to give my hundred percent.....therefore Sam, focus on your work for now.

The whole day was so stressful, everyone was rushing from here to there. And few days passed just like that but he was no where to be seen.

I  was in the parking lot, sitting inside my car after my work was done. Suddenly Dev's car rushes out of the parking area. Yes..... this is my chance to follow him. And I did the same,.....I too drove my car behind him. 

Where is he going......I said as my car followed his. Finally he stopped in front of a bar cum restaurant. This place screamed of V.I.P.s........ and he walked inside. I followed him but got stopped by the guards.

Sorry mam, you cannot enter if you don't have a reservation.......One of the guard said.

I...umm....I..I actually came here with a friend of mine,..........but he went inside as I was taking time to park my car........I tried to convince them.

The guards shared a look with each other and opened the door for me. Entering inside I looked for him but lost track of him.  

I just kept on turning my head from here to there and then saw him entering this brown cabin, and there were many cabins like it. A waiter passed by and stopped in front of me.....mam how can I help you....

Umm...I looked around and sat on a seat near the bar area. I am just waiting for someone.....I smiled.

Do you have a reservation.......?

Oooo...I am here with Mr. Dev. 

Ok mam, would you like a drink.......

No...actually I wanted to ask something. Does Mr. Dev come here often?

He has been coming here very recently, and comes here at least thrice a week.

Oooo ok....thank you....I said walking away from there as if I was about to enter the private chamber but instead took a seat on an empty table and waited for him to come out. Suddenly someone knocked on the table as I was about to doze off.

Excuse me...this is our table.........Someone said. I looked up at the couple standing there and quickly got up.

  Sorry there must be some mistake...... please take your seats....... I walked away from there awkwardly. Asking a waiter where the washroom was, I just stood outside and kept an eye over there. Almost after half an hour he came out and from what I saw......he was drunk, very very drunk.

He was about to fall but I caught his hand and put it around my shoulder.  

Sonakshiiii......you are Sonakshi right..... he says blinking his eyes. God he is so heavy........ my legs are literally shaking. 

Where are you taking me..?

To your home....... I said and was about to fall down with him but his bodyguards caught us and helped him stand straight. They were about to take him with them but a thought ran through my head.  This is my chance to get my answers...........wait I will take him home.....I told his guards.