ch- 15

Then I guess I will just show it to everyone.... and then I started to walk back towards the class.

No..no..no no stop ....
Ok I will do whatever you want....

Hammm...I sighed, now that is going to be fun.
But for now you can go ....

SONAKSHI BOSE

I got back to the class and sat down, but my mind was somewhere else.

    I have to delete that video....but how am I suppose to do that. Maybe I will just take it away when he is not noticing. But how will it  get unlocked .

I don't even know anyone who can hack into someone's phone.

The whole day passed by but after our last conversation he didn't came back to the class, and missed all the lectures.

Good for me , at least I don't have to see his face the whole time .

I got inside my car and sat quietly.
As I leaned my head on the window and looked out......

How come a guy resisted the urge to kiss me or do something with me, while I was in such a bad condition.
I didn't had control over myself but he kept his hands to himself.
    He didn't even took advantage of the situation and look at me, I am just behaving like a spoiled child.

He is a nice guy......... my sixth sense told me.

In America whenever I used to get drunk in a party, one or the other guy present over there tried to get near me but this guy is something else.

Even in the college, most of the boys would ask for my number and wished to make me their girlfriend.
But I rejected all of them.
      Because I promise myself that I will save myself for that one guy who will be my boyfriend and my future husband too.

     But before that I what to travel alone. I want to go on a world tour and do all the things that I have made a list of.
But you know what I don't want to just dive into a relationship.........................

Wait a second what the fuck am I thinking about. God!!! maybe I just need some rest.

I should call her.....

Christine....
...............pick up the phone....

Christine- dude what happened,......

Sona- I just wanted to talk to you....

Christine- you should at least check the time. It's 5 AM right now over here.

Sona- ooo! Sorry I will just call you later.

Christine- no it's ok  , I guess I will not be able to fall asleep...now start talking.

Sona- uummmm......

Christine- what is it?

sona- I don't know, it's just that how hard it is for a man to resist my charms.

Christine- your mean that you were in a drunk state and that boy didn't take advantage of the situation .

Sona- how do you know.

Christine- I know everything darling,
Everything..... so that boy didn't got turned on .
Hhmmm that's interesting. Why don't you just try a trick on him , I am dame sure he will fall for it.

Sona- yaaa,  you are right. But what will I do.

Christine- girl just go and try to kiss him, but don't kiss him at all.
  Just go near enough and then back up.

Sona- and you know I will never do that...

Christine- ya ya I know but still.....

Sona- ok..bye.

Christine- ok... then
See you later alligator.

I ended the call.....

DEV DIXIT

She told me to delete the video but...ofcourse that's never going to happen.

After she got inside the class ,
    Someone poked on my shoulder.
I turned around to see an unknown face.

Yesss what do you want....

Raj is calling you.......he is waiting for you at the basketball court.

Maybe I need to make it crystal clear for him ...I thought.

I walked behind the boy to get there.
   And there  they were,..5 of them
   Sitting like they owe this place.

So,..... did you got her number and did you told her about me....he asked.

No I didn't, and let me tell you something " why don't you go yourself and ask her number...I don't understand why would you want me to do so".

        I just want to have her over for just a night...that's it.

And it was enough for me to grab him and punch him on the face.

He fell down, and then came his 4 minions and tried to hold me down.
        It was hard for me to fight all of them, but it was not that hard.
Out of five one was already down holding his bleeding nose.

He got up and came towards me but before he could do anything I manager to use his friends as a pillar support for my body and thrusting my legs on his chest all of us fell down.
I got up quickly and went towards him.
He tried to punch me but I blocked his hand with one of mine and with the other I punched him again.
    One of his friends came and grabbed me from behind but I elbowed him and kicked him on the legs.
Two down and three more to go.
     Two of them got up , so i flipped and threw a back kick at one of them and then turned it into a round horse and kicked the other one right on his face.

Where is the other one,....I looked for him but then I saw the last one running away.

I grabbed Raj who was stumbling on his feets ,

" if you disrespect a woman again then I will make sure to cut your tongue".

And then I started to walk away from there ..........

Ooo  myyy goddd.........you did this to them...Jivan said with a shocked face.

    Yes.....

But why ?

Cause he had bad intentions, he wanted to sleep with Sonakshi.

This is not the first time he wanted to sleep with some girl, but first time for him to get beaten by someone......he laughed.

I am going back to the hostel, and keep an eye on them.
If the try to get near her just give me a call.

Sure...no problem....you go and take rest...

I got back to the hostel,  I started to open my shirt but my shoulder was hurting.

And my knuckles were red and bleeding a bit.
I took shower and then came out and stood in front of the mirror to check my shoulder .
It had turned red..but something else caught my eyes.

This girl.......I sighed.