ch-36

SONAKSHI BOSE

I am running against time.........

I am suppose to reach the office before six........ but this cars won't move out of my way. And it's all because of that manager, I wasn't even able to sleep at night and after coming back home from the classes.... I just dumped myself on the bed. When I woke up, it was already 5:30.......... and this dame car is not even moving an inch from it's place. 

I am already late for the office.............. But at least, I should reach before the meeting starts. A lady came out of the car and looked at the tier....

God....... why, why in world does these kind of bad things happen to me that also on a very important day.  I honked at that lady, she looked at me and shouted.... " can't you see the condition of the car".

I really wanted to talk back but it wasn't the right time, I was already running late. I looked at the side lane..... there was no car coming from behind ........... so I drove the car backwards and to another road to reach the office. It will take more time then it usually takes to reach the office.......

I stepped on the accelerator .............

DEV DIXIT 

Our team was waiting for the meeting to begin. We reached the ASB Pvt. Ltd. co. before it was six........

We will begin the meeting shortly............ the manager head of this project said. We waited for few more minutes and then suddenly someone enters the meeting room. I was looking down at the project files and it had the information of the employees of ASB, with whom we will be working on this project. As I turned the page and saw her picture.............. Ms. Sonakshi (intern)..........

The chair in front of me on the opposite side of the table which was empty till now, someone sat on it..........

PLEASE GIVE THE HARD COPIES OF THE PRESENTATION TO ALL THE TEAM MEMBERS.......... the PROJECT HEAD said to someone........... but I was still looking at her picture. She works here as an intern....... I thought. I was still looking at the file, and then someone kept another file on the side........

Thank you........ I said and looked up and gave a smile and looked back at the file........... wait a second...... I looked back up. Sonakshi looked at me with no change in expression at all.......... I saw her turning around, going and sitting on the chair in front me on the opposite side of the table.......... 

I am really shocked to see her here, but why is she ignoring me and she did the same in the class. I feel like it's not her but someone else. 

The meeting started and she was there sitting in front of me..... and not even looking at me or even having a glance at me. She must be someone else............... 

FIRST WE WILL BE DOING A SHORT INTRODUCTION AND THEN WE WILL GO AHEAD WITH THE DISSCUSSION. Our team was sitting on one side of the table and their team was sitting on the opposite side. Four members from our team and four from theirs....... in total it was a team of eight members along with the project head......... who was from ASB  company.

I cannot get distracted by her presence, as there is a bigger goal to achieve on my part. So I concentrated on the meeting and noted all the important things related to the project. After two hours the meeting got over. All of us stood up as the project head thanked us and gave our team all the required details. IF ANYONE HAS ANY DOUBT THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK, THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT PROJECT AND MEETING THE EXPECTATIONS OF OUR CLIENTS IS OUR TOP PRIORITY. ............ he said to us.

We shook hands with their team......... I was about to shake hands with the last person. We both looked up at each other, and again she had on emotions on her face............... she didn't shook hands with me but walked towards her team members. We went back to our respective homes, and I checked my phone.......