ch- 12

SONAKSHI BOSE

So where is the library....

Third floor next to conference room.

Thank you......was all I said.
I think today I won't be able to have my lunch. After running up the stairs I reached third floor , my class room is also on this floor. As I roamed from here to there in search of library, my stomach started growling.

I am a type of person who cannot survive without food, and if I don't eat on time then i can become the most dangerous and irritated person in this world but I didn't had a choice.
While entering the library I checked my watch only to get more frustrated then I was . I have only ten fucking minutes left and there is no fucking librarian in the library.

What the hell is going on.

There was no one in the library , it is just the books and me finding each other.
And after a hell lot of running and cursing my life I found the accounts section, and I thanked god for that.
This library is so big, you can get lost and never come out of this place.

PARTNERSHIP......PARTNERSHIP,,,PARTNERSHIP,,,,,,,,.................PARTNERSHIP...........I ran my fingers along the rack to find the one but it was not there.

I searched for one more time but still it was not there. Oooo no I have only 4 minutes left and still I don't know the answer.
I just want to get swollen by the earth or maybe the sky.
As I walked towards the door ,an middle aged woman enters the library.

Are you looking for a book...she asked.

No use I didn't find it here.

How is that suppose to happen, it must be there by the way which book are you looking for.

Partnership..

Let me check the records ..... she said and went behind the desk. As she checks the register, I saw a little ray of light of finding the answer .

I am sorry dear someone else have taken the book and that was the last one.

Ok......
And then I left the library and walked straight to my class.
I sat down and looked out of the window to calm myself down.

Just after few seconds students started coming inside the class and as if I wanted to escape from the situation I laid down my head on the bench.

The bell rang and I knew this was it.
And then I thought, if I had made some friends then maybe my situation would have been different.

YOUR MATHS TEACHER WON'T BE ABLE TO COME SO I WILL BE TAKING YOUR CLASS SO LET'S CONTINUE ,SO WHAT WERE DOING.

Sir you were asking questions...............

I turned my head to see who is this idiot who wants to get killed by my hands.
What the heck, why does it has to be him everytime.

OOO I REMEMBER...WHOME WAS I ASKING QUESTIONS.......

And this was the moment
I looked at him he looked at me, he opened his mouth to say it but I pulled him down to me face to face.

What are you doin.......
.......
If you say anything then I will make sure to erase your existence..........I hissed at him.

I think you are getting me wrong...he said.

Ofcourse you would say that , because you are the intelligent one and I am not
So just shut your mouth and sit down.

Okk okkkk... now could you please just stop digging your nails in my hand, it's hurting.

I thought mard ko dard nahi hota ha .....right .

Ha mard ko dard hota ha....but who gave you the right to dig your nails in my hand.

STOP TALKING IN MY CLASS. I DON'T LIKE STUDENTS WHO PREFER TO GOSSIP WITH THEIR FRIENDS, THAT ALSO WHEN I AM TEACHING.
AND BOTH OF YOU KEEP QUIET OR ELSE GET OUT OF MY CLASS.

I stopped and turned my face towards the board, but before doing so I gave him a look that said " say another word and you are dead ".

He sat down and started getting his books out of his bag , but something else caught my eyes.
Partnership...... I whispered to myself.
There it was in his bag and because of this idiot I was not able to find the book ,I didn't even had my lunch.
He kept the book under the desk and turned to the board.

Now it is very important for me to get that book, without him noticing it.

Do you want something???? ......he said.

Nooo...what would I want, that also from you....

I thought maybe you want so......

You better stop thinking about what I want and mind your own business.

Now he was looking straight at the board and it was time for me to get that book.
Slipping my hand under the desk , I started moving my right hand towards the book.
A little more further.....just a little bit....
Yesssss .......my fingertips touched the book.
I started sliding it towards me.
My eyes fixed on the board and my hand doing its job.

Suddenly a hand grabbed mine under the desk.

What are you doing.........he said in a low tone.

I am taking the book.

So you do want something,that also from me haa.... he said with a smirk on his face.

As I said before , I don't want anything from you. And anyway this book doesn't belong to you, you took it from the library.

So you are following me ............ he said with a bigger smirk, much bigger than before.

For your kind information
I am not following you, who do you think you are ha. And anyways I want the book and I will take it......I hissed at him.

If you had asked my permission , then maybe I would have given you the book. But you didn't, so until and unless I am done with this book
You will not be able to get it.

And then the tug of war started under the desk.

BOTH OF YOU OUT OF MY CLASS, NOWWW......the teacher shouted at us.

But sir I did nothing......

AHH I REMEMBER ,YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO GIVE ME THE ANSWER OF THE QUESTION I ASKED YOU.

But sir you said to give the answer tomorrow.

NO I WANT IT NOW. AND IF YOU CAN'T GIVE THE ANSWER THEN GET OUT OF MY CLASS AND STOP DISTURBING OTHERS.

ok sir , but can you repeat the question again.

He repeated the question again and still it sounded so strange.

I looked at the ceiling and made a face that said " I know the answer, and I am trying to remember it".

So you don't know the answer......... he said and I am 100% sure that he was having an evil smile plastered on his face.

I know the answer..... I said to him.

No you don't, cause if you knew the answer you wouldn't have been staring at the ceiling........ he whispered.
Let's make a deal, I will give you the answer but you will apologise to me for being rude.

That will never happen.....

WHAT WILL BE THE ANSWER
MISS BOSE I AM WAITING....

I am sorry guys for updating late
But as you know I am having
Online classes but don't worry
Cause the next chapter is coming soon 😉😉😉❤❤❤❤❤❤❤