Ch-59

SONAKSHI BOSE

Aaaa...... it hurts.......... I groaned but for some reason I couldn't move my hand or legs. As I slowly opened my eyes, the sight in front of me terrified me even more. There were six or eight guards standing,....... their back facing me. Focused on my sight and there were eight guards standing. 

This place feels so dam and wet.....cold. Ooooooo she is awake....... someone said and that person walked up towards me and bend down on his knees.

I looked at his face from sleeping position and got scared at the first instant.....he has cuts all over his face. 

What should we do with this little thing......... he looked back at those guys. 

May be we can have some fun with her until boss comes here........

She won't be coming here that soon, so we definitely have time for some fun....... they talked among themselves. I was scared to death at this point of time and all of a sudden, the all started to walk towards me.........

I tried to push myself backwards but failed. 

STOP............ WE ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO TOUCH HER UNTIL SHE ORDERS, IF SHE GETS TO KNOW THEN WE ALL ARE DEAD.

Someone shouted from the corner and all of them backed up. 

FINALLY SHE CALLED.......... that one guard said and came forward from the dark. After sometime he put the call on speaker.

Hello sweetie ....... I hope they are treating you well till now. But you know what........... you made me very angry today, so angry that I had to do this to you honey........ I heard her voice.

 Make sure that she doesn't get to see the tomorrows sun...........  she said ending the call. 

I was picked up from that position and thrown again on the floor. I groaned in pain.......unbearable pain. 

Please please don't kill me please....... I shouted and cried hard at the same time. I cannot die like this....... I can't.

I got picked up again and punches were being thrown on me........ my mouth was filled with blood again. 

And the next thing I know was my head was inside a bucket of water. I was wiggling my body and suddenly started swallowing water when I was pulled back by my hair out of that bucket. 

I opened my mouth wide to grasp air and again the put my head in that bucket. I was again taken out when my lungs were about to burst. And they did it again and again.

I felt dizzy ............. my eyes, half closed half open. 

And then the started to throw kicks at me......I felt weak but all I could do was put my tied hands over my womb and pull my knees over. 

STOPPPPPPPP.....PLEASE FOR GODE SAKE STOPPPPPPP............. I'M PREGNANT......PLEASE STOPPPPPPPP. 

  I sobbed hard.......so hard that everything went blur. I blinked my eyes few times..... and felt that they all stopped at once.

If you think that you can save yourself from us by saying this then you are very wrong......... we don't believe anyone who is at the verge of death.

 Yeah... they all say this rubbish things to save themselves..... they said.

NO ....... I AM SAYING THE TRUTH, PLEASE LISTEN TO ME.....PLEASE.......I screamed again.

The one who earlier appeared from the corner took out his phone........  "hello mam.... she is saying that she is pregnant".

And then he put the phone again on speaker.....so you are pregnant....came her voice.