Chapter 81: Johnny's Past Life (Part 2)

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.
- JULY 22! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SELENA GOMEZ (Mavis)!😍😍🥰🥰❤️❤️🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉

After they learned the early past of Johnny's life, Dracula, Martha, and Mavis now moved on to the next part of Johnny's memory

DRACULA: Oh, great! Where are we now?

MARTHA: Uh... I'm guessing the forest.

The three vampires are in the forest near the hotel. They roamed around within the forest searching for answers. Mavis than ran into Johnny with his oversized backpack exploring through the forest.

MAVIS: What is Johnny doing in the forest?

Dracula, Martha, and Mavis were very confused why Johnny was just roaming around through the forest while Dracula and Mavis may an idea on what part of Johnny's memory this is.

DRACULA: Hold on, I think I know where this is.

MAVIS: Oh... I remember now....

Dracula, Martha, and Mavis followed Johnny to see where he was going. It turns out that Johnny was following a group of burning zombies while taking down some buildings from a fake village.

MARTHA: So let me get this straight, you promised our daughter that she can fulfill her long time dream of going to Hawaii and seeing the whole world for her birthday but you decided to make a fake human village instead.

Martha and Mavis gave a dirty look on Dracula while he just formed a nervous smile on his face.

DRACULA: I'm sorry. I was always a little overprotective over Mavis.

MAVIS: A little?

Mavis just raised an eyebrow and smirked at her father.

DRACULA: Okay, I am very overprotective.

Martha and Mavis just rolled their eyes for fun while Dracula kept having a nervous smile on his face.

Dracula, Martha, and Mavis followed Johnny where he was going. Johnny was following the zombies in the forest until they reached a giant castle.