Chapter 95: Aftermath

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

One month later....
Everything was slowly getting back to normal. All of the monsters are now free and safe to explore the outside after the militia threats have been eliminated. The hotel had to close for awhile to repair the damages that occurred the passed month.

Meanwhile, the Loughrans went back to their home in California. Alfred, on the other hand, was planning to move away to new home and start a new life.

For Dracula, Martha, Mavis, and Dennis, they were really happy now that there was no more danger, except for Johnny.

Johnny seemed pretty 'off' lately. Even though it's been a month, Johnny was still feeling guilty about Adrian's death, even the Joker's. Most of the time, Johnny would spend the entire day all by himself in isolation, he rarely puts on the Batsuit and fight crime like he lost the energy for it every night. Half of Transylvania thinks that Batman really killed the Joker while the other half didn't.

Mavis was really concerned about what her husband has been going through. After she notice his depression, Mavis feared that Johnny might need to see a therapist to cope his condition. There's no doubt that Johnny have suffered from PTSD, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, ever since his parents died right in front of him as a child and now the death of Adrian and the Joker haunts him.

It was now the grand-reopening of Hotel Transylvania. There were more guests checking in than before that the hotel staff couldn't even keep up. As always, the returning guests were the Drac Pack, the Dracula family, and Mavis' friends.

HANK, PEDRO, WENDY, SOPHIE, and CHARLOTTE: MAVIS!

MAVIS: Hi, guys! I've missed you so much!

Mavis exclaimed as she and her friends gathered all together for a group hug.

WENDY: So who did you miss most?

CHARLOTTE: Ugh... Wendy!

MAVIS: Girls, come on. There's no need for that. Of course I missed ALL of you.

HANK: Hey, where's Johnny? I haven't seen him around.

PEDRO: (*whisper) Probably doing some 'Batman-stuff'.

SOPHIE: (*whisper) I still can't Johnny was the Batman this entire time.

Mavis seemed curious where Johnny is right now. She couldn't find him around the lobby.

MAVIS: Hey, guys. I'm just gonna go check on something. Just make yourselves at home at the house keeping know if you need anything.

HANK, PEDRO, WENDY, SOPHIE, and CHARLOTTE: Okay.

As Mavis walked around the lobby to find Johnny, she ran into Dennis and Winnie playing with Tinkles. Mavis smiled at the children enjoying their time together.

Mavis decided to talk to Dracula and Martha, who were enjoying their conversation with Wayne and Wanda.

MAVIS: Hey, dad. Have you seen Johnny around?

DRACULA: No, honey bat. I'm afraid I didn't see him around. I thought he was with you.

MAVIS: (*sigh) he should be here by now.

MARTHA: Don't worry, sweetie. He'll come by soon.

MAVIS: I just hope he'll be okay soon. He hasn't been the same since.... he won't even talk about Adrian or Joker.