Chapter 70: Blackgate Prison Breakout

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

- New trailer for HT 4

Blackgate Prison....
All of the inmates are now out of their cells and started a huge riot. The inmates were throwing explosive at some architectures of the prison and some inmates are beating up some of the prison guards.

(inmate 1): You know I've been a lot of prison riots over the years but this is way better!

(inmate 2): I think we better get the hell out of here before the guards catches us.

(inmate 1): Then let them come! At this point, they're no match for all of us. We'll just kill them if they come near.

(inmate 3): Man, can you imagine if they ever built a city sized maximum security prison where we can do whatever we want? Now that would be fun!

(inmate 1): Maybe they'll call it 'Arkham City'.

Batman/Johnny arrived at the prison and performed a glide kick at one of the inmates. All of the inmates were startled while the guards felt relieved that they're being saved.

(inmate 1): It's the freaking Bat!

(inmate 2): The hell with that! I'm out of here!

(inmate 3): It's Batman and he's kicking their asses! Get him!

Some of the inmates were coward enough to fight Batman/Johnny and flee away from the action while the other inmates were brave enough to fight Batman/Johnny.

Batman/Johnny started fighting all of the prison inmates with his martial art skills and easily counter their attacks. Batman/Johnny performed his long free flow combat and knocked out most of the inmates unconscious already. After Batman/Johnny defeated all of the inmates, he helped the prison guards to get back up on their feet.

(guard 1): Thanks. Thanks for....

BATMAN/JOHNNY: I could use your help. The police are on their way. Secure the gates and help them lock this place down. The inmates cannot be allowed out of here.

(guard 1): Yes, sir. We're on it.

(guard 2): The things that the police said about you. I had no idea they were wrong. I do hope you find the police commissioner.

Without waisting any more time, the guards started to do the task that Batman/Johnny hired them to do.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: The guards can take it from here. I need to find Mavis fast.

Batman/Johnny found an entrance to the prison facility to stop all the inmate escapees and rescue Mavis from them.

Inside Blackgate Prison....
The Inmates have now access to the prison's weaponry and held a few guards hostage. There were 7 armed inmates in the room.

(Inmate 1): Where the hell is Penguin, Riddler, Freeze and the other lunatics? I haven't seen them ever since the breakout started.

(Inmate 2): They were the first ones to got out of the prison. Lucky bastards. But the Joker stayed somewhere here in the prison waiting for the Bat.