Chapter 91: Van Helsing Battle (Part 2)

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

Dracula and Van Helsing were busy fighting each other while the injured and dying Johnny rested on Mavis' lap with Martha beside them.

MAVIS: Johnny, just hang in there. We'll get you through this!

JOHNNY: (*cough) Ma... Mavis... get out of here... save yourselves....

MAVIS: No, Johnny. I'm not leaving you here!

Johnny kept coughing in blood while Mavis cried for help.

MAVIS: Mom, we have to do something! I don't know how much time he's got left!

MARTHA: Mavis, I think there's only way to save Johnny. You need to bite his neck.

MAVIS: What?

MARTHA: You have to turn Johnny into a full vampire. It's the only way!

MAVIS: No! I can't do that to him! It might kill him or turn him into something worse!

MARTHA: Mavis, we're running out of time. Johnny's dying and it's the only way to save his life.

Mavis looked down at Johnny, who was getting worse and worse by the second. She seemed skeptical about the possibility of Johnny becoming a bat monster like Bela.

MARTHA: It will work, Mavis. Trust me. I know that Johnny deeply loves you and he'll do anything to protect you from harm.

Mavis turns her attention at Dracula, who was losing the fight against Van Helsing. With no other choice, Mavis decided to turn Johnny into a vampire.

MAVIS: Johnny, whatever happens, I want you to know that I love you.... and this might hurt a bit.

Mavis gently held Johnny's and proceeded to inject her fangs on his neck. Johnny screamed in pain as the venom ran through his veins to complete the transformation.

Meanwhile, Dracula felt weakened from the fight against Van Helsing, He used his telekinesis to levitate Dracula up on the air and smashed him to the ground.

As Dracula tried to stand up, Van Helsing places his boot on Dracula's chest pinning him down while holding his dagger.

VAN HELSING/LYCIDIAS: Stupid little Dracula! You are match for me now!

When Van Helsing was about to stab Dracula on the chest with his dagger, a dark figure suddenly dashed towards Van Helsing like a car hit him against the wall.

Dracula, Martha, and Mavis widened their eyes in shock when they learned who was that dark figure was.

It was the Batman.

His wound was now healed and best of all, Batman is now a full vampire.

BATMAN: You won't bring me down that easy! You let Joker take control of my mind, manipulated Adrian against me, and worst of all you tried to attack my family! So yeah, I'm going to enjoy beating the crap out of your f***ing a**!

The enraged Batman made his knuckles crack its bones while tilting his neck. His anger was so pure that his fangs grew twice the size.

Van Helsing started charging at Batman and dashed his dagger at him. Batman was able to dodge the attack with his new vampire speed and land a punch a punch on Van Helsing's stomach face and chest with his new vampire strength.

Van Helsing recovered from Batman's strikes and tried dashing his dagger at him. Batman was able to avoid the dagger at incredible speed.