Chapter 75: The Boy Wonder

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

Meanwhile....
Somewhere located underground, a militia soldier was patrolling one of the tunnels until he was recently attacked by Robin and Dracula from above.

Robin used his Grapnel Gun to grab the militia soldier's leg propelling him up from the ground. The militia soldier was dragged up to the ceiling where he encountered both Robin and Dracula at a high vantage point.

ROBIN: Where are they!?

(militia): I ain't scared of you!

Robin cut the cable from the militia soldier's leg and started falling again. The militia soldier kept screaming for his life as he was getting closer to the ground until Robin used his Grapnel Gun again on the militia soldier's leg and was hanged upside down on the ceiling.

ROBIN: Batman, Commissioner Gordon, and Dracula's daughter! Where are they!?

(militia): (*scream) Ok, I'll talk! We kept her at the west side through the tunnels! The commissioner is just ahead, but I don't know where Batman is! I swear that's all I know!

Robin used his Bo Staff to knock the militia soldier's head unconscious and left him hanging upside down on the ceiling.

DRACULA: I think we should split up. I'll find Mavis and Johnny and you'll find the police commissioner!

ROBIN: If we're going to do your plan, you're going to need this to contact me. There are militias crawling around the area.

Robin grabbed a phone-like device, the Batphone, from his utility belt and gave it to Dracula.

DRACULA: Ok, I will and thank you.

ROBIN: Good luck, Drac.

Dracula and Robin made their own separate ways for Dracula to find Mavis and for Robin to Gordon and Batman/Johnny with the tracker that was attached within his Batsuit.

Meanwhile, Gordon was tied up on his chair with bruises on his faces from the times he was beaten up. He was kept in a room filled armed militia soldiers patrolling around the area. There was at least one militia soldier that kept Gordon occupied.

(militia): Yeah, you should've retired, old man.

GORDON: Thanks for the advice.

(militia): You're trying to be funny? Hey everybody, I think he's trying to be funny!

The militia soldier punched Gordon right on the face while the rest of his comrades laughed echoing throughout the room.