Chapter 89: Brother Against Brother

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

Prometheus

Real Name:- Adrian Chase Alias:- Arkham Knight (formerly)- Prometheus (now)Relatives:- Justin Claybourne (father)- Amanda Westfield (mother)Goals: - To destroy Batman- Eliminate all law enforcement

Real Name:
- Adrian Chase
Alias:
- Arkham Knight (formerly)
- Prometheus (now)
Relatives:
- Justin Claybourne (father)
- Amanda Westfield (mother)
Goals:
- To destroy Batman
- Eliminate all law enforcement.
Character Bio:
- Adrian Chase was Johnny's former childhood friend until his parents died in a shoot out between the police. He dedicated his life to swore revenge on Johnny and any form of law. Dropping the 'Arkham Knight' identity, Prometheus, a.k.a Adrian Chase, will finish his quest on taking down the Batman once and for all.

Prometheus was wearing his new armored suit that he invented combined with the Batsuit that was damaged before.

Dennis and Winnie were still tied up. He couldn't use his vampire powers to free them and help his father because he was injected by a anti-vampire dart earlier by Prometheus.

BATMAN: Let them go, Adrian.

PROMETHEUS: We were just getting to know each other. Aren't we, kids?

DENNIS: Daddy?

Dennis and Winnie both had a worried look on their faces.

BATMAN: This has to stop, Adrian. Just leave the children out of it. This is between you and me.

PROMETHEUS: No, Johnny. It'll be a lot more interesting if you're family were here to see this. They'll get to watch you die.

Batman didn't want to waste anymore time so he threw his Smoke Pellets right at Prometheus, who just stood still was not bothered about the smoke.

Soon Prometheus then saw Batman running towards him to land a punch. Prometheus used his palm to grab his fist and lift Batman's entire body over his back then to ground.

Batman managed to land properly as he tried to land a kick on Prometheus but was eventually blocked. Batman tried another punch by Prometheus grabbed him on the head and slammed him on the floor.

When Batman was on a kneeling position, he threw his three Batarangs but Prometheus was able to block the attack with his gauntlets.

Prometheus kicked Batman on the chest and land a few punches on the face and stomach that he couldn't even block.

Prometheus jumped and used both of his feet to kick Batman so hard that his back impacted on the wall behind and fell.

Dennis and Winnie didn't like what was happening right now and thought that Batman might lose this fight.

PROMETHEUS: Is that all you got, hero?

Batman got back up on his feet to fight back while Prometheus then used his Shock Gloves on his gauntlets as the started fighting each other again.