Chapter 9: Loved and Reunited (Part 2)

Minutes later....
In the lobby, Frank, Eunice, Wayne, Wanda, Murray, Griffin, Crystal, Blobby, Hank, Pedro, Wendy, Sophie, Charlotte, Winnie, Vlad, Lydia, Gene, Klaus, and Alfred were all together starting a conversation.

When Dracula, Martha, Mavis, Johnny, and Dennis arrived at the lobby, everyone was surprised at the big surprise. Everyone cheered, shed tears of joy and hugged Martha for she has returned and alive, mostly Wanda and Eunice who cried the most.

All of them spend most of the day talking to one another and introduced Martha to their new friends and members of the family.

It was now night time and the family gathered together around the swimming pool wearing their swim suits.

Dracula and Martha laid down on the sun bed with his arms around her shoulder and watching the beautiful night sky. The couple would glance at each other's eyes and exchange smiles.

DRACULA: Is everything alright, my love?

MARTHA: Yes, Drac. Everything's alright. (*sigh) It's just a lot to take in, you know. I never thought that I could get to live and exprience this moment.

DRACULA: I know what you're feeling, my love. For so long, I never thought I ever get to see you again.

MARTHA: Don't worry, honey. Nothing will ever keep me away from you and Mavis ever again. I love you.

DRACULA: I love you too, Martha.

Both Dracula and Martha shared one deep passionate kiss as Dracula puts his hand on her cheek while Martha wrapped her arms around his neck. They wanted more so badly but suddenly they thought that the place was too crowded for something 'intimate'.

Just then, Mavis got up from the pool side and went over to her parents.

MAVIS: Hey, Mom and Dad. You guys having fun?

DRACULA: We're having even more fun now that you're here.

MAVIS: Thanks for choosing to spend your time with all us, mom. We really needed this.

MARTHA: Of course, my little bat. Anything for you. I love so much.

Mavis almost teared up. She always wanted to hear those words from her mother.

MAVIS: I love you too, mom! You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear that!

Both Martha and Mavis hugged.

DRACULA: Martha, we have a lot of catching up to do.

MARTHA: Of course. Tell me everything what I've missed.

MAVIS: I think there's not much to tell, mom. Dad began accepting humans into the hotel. When Dennis was born, dad was so obsessed of getting his fangs. He even convinced Grandpa Vlad to scare them out and.... this happened.

Mavis grabbed her phone and showed Martha the video of Dracula throwing Dennis on top of the tall dangerous tower back at Camp Winnepacaca.

Both Martha and Mavis gave him a dirty look while Dracula smiled nervously at his wife and daughter scared of being in trouble.

MARTHA: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! How could you endanger our grandchild like that!

DRACULA: (*laughing nervously) I... uh. I was just trying to get little Denisovich's fangs to come out.