Chapter 69: An Old Enemy Returns

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

Back at the hotel....
Everyone in the hotel was on a very tight schedule on a search party for Mavis. Dracula was so stress and nervous on searching for his daughter around the hotel. While looking for Mavis, Dracula ended up at the hallway where he encountered his father, Vlad.

VLAD: Drac, have you found Mavis yet?

DRACULA: No! I've looked everywhere for her! She's not even outside the hotel. I have a bad feeling that something must've happened to her.

VLAD: Don't say that. We'll find her we just need to keep looking.

Frank, Wayne, and Wanda also ended up at the hallway after trying to find Mavis.

DRACULA: Frank, Wayne, Wanda, any luck on finding Mavis?

FRANK: I'm sorry, pal. We couldn't find her, too.

WAYNE: We asked her friends earlier but they had no idea where she went.

DRACULA: But that can't be! I have the entire hotel staff looking for her! she has to be here somewhere!

WANDA: Drac, sweetie. Don't stress yourself too much. I promise we'll find Mavis as soon as possible.

Dracula's nervousness was soon replaced by anger as he knew exactly who to blame at his daughter's disappearance.

DRACULA: Darn it! This is all Johnny's fault! Mavis would've never walked out like that if he told her the truth!

FRANK: Come on, Drac. Cut him some slack. I'm sure Johnny didn't mean to hurt Mavis. Besides, he saved us after all.

Dracula roared at Frank, who lowered his body in fear, after defending Johnny. Dennis then found Dracula with his friends after he wake up from his room. Dracula tried to act normal in front of Dennis.

DENNIS: (*yawn) Papa Drac?

DRACULA: Dennisovich! What are still doing out here, my little devil dog? Shouldn't you be sleeping?

DENNIS: Sorry, Papa Drac. I'm looking for mommy and daddy.

DRACULA: Uh... mommy and daddy just went out for a talk, Dennisovich.

DENNIS: Is mommy still mad at daddy?

Dennis said with his sad innocent look right after he saw Mavis slapped Johnny in front of him. It hurt Dracula to see Dennis almost crying. Wanda decided to take Dennis for awhile and worrying him about his missing parents.

WANDA: Hi, Dennis. Why don't you come with me for a while. We'll go make some cookies. I'm sure Winnie is excited to see you again.

DENNIS: Okay....

Dennis replied sadly as he held Wanda's hand and went in her room.

Dracula and his Drac Pack went downstairs at the hotel lobby where noticed the rest of his friends and families had their attention in front of the television.

DRACULA: What's happening down here?

MARTHA: Drac! You should see this!