Chapter 27: Van Helsing

Author's note:
- Happy New Year guys! Here's another chapter and please leave a comment on what you guys think of this chapter and like it.

- Enjoy the chapter.

Meanwhile....
The 4 vampires, Dracula, Martha, Mavis, and Dennis, were still flying in their bat-forms. Dracula decided to take his family somewhere 'special' for tonight.

DENNIS: Where are we going, Papa Drac.

DRACULA: You'll see, my little Dennisovich. There's just something I want for you Grandma to see... and maybe to you as well.

The Dracula family kept flying throughout the clouds for minutes until they finally arrived. Dracula, Martha, Mavis, and Dennis landed on the ground and transformed back into human-forms.

DRACULA: We're here.

The 4 vampires stood in front of the ruins of the old Castle Lubov. Martha was shocked to see their old home again as she tried to fight back tears.

MARTHA: (*gasp) Holy Rabies.... after all these years... I can't believe it's still here.....

MAVIS: We come here every year in your and dad's wedding anniversary. This is also the first time we're bringing Dennis with us.

Dracula noticed that Martha was about to cry so he puts his arm around her shoulder for comfort.

DRACULA: Are you okay, honey?

MARTHA: I'm... I'm okay, Drac. It's just a lot to take in. I kept thinking that what if that night never happened to all of us.

DRACULA: If that night never would've never happened, I'm guessing our live would be different right now.

DENNIS: Mommy, what is this place?

MAVIS: This is where Papa Drac, Grandma, and I used to live, sweetie. This was our first home when I was little.

Mavis carried Dennis in her arms and hugged him. Dracula could sense that something/someone was coming close to them. Mavis also noticed that something was bothering her father.

MAVIS: Dad, what's wrong? Is everything okay?

DRACULA: I... I think there's something coming, sweet fangs.

Just then, Bela and his bat cronies heavily landed on the ground as they roared prepared to attack.

BELA: There're they are! The monster traitors!

DRACULA: Bela!

Dracula, Martha, Mavis, and Dennis were startled at the cronies' arrival.

BELA: What are you waiting for? ATTACK THEM!

Dracula, Martha, Mavis, and Dennis zoomed in at Bela and his bat-cronies to attack them. The fight kept going for at least 10 minutes with the vampires easily defeating Bela and the bat cronies. This would also be the first time that Martha would the bat cronies with her family and deep down a part of her enjoyed beating the crap out of them. Soon later, Bela and the last of the cronies while others were knocked out unconscious.