Chapter 21: Riddler Trial (Part 3)

The Batmobile drove through the streets in town with incredible speed and passing by some ordinary people/monsters and cars.

CIVILIAN: Woohoo! Go Batman!

MONSTER: Keep us safe, Batman! You rock!

Batman/Johnny and Robin parked the Batmobile in front of a shutter door with a green question mark painted on it.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: Hmmm.... this must be Riddler's last room.

ROBIN: What do you think is in there, Johnny?

BATMAN/JOHNNY: I don't know and I don't like it. Stay here while I go inside and check it out.

ROBIN: Wow wow wow... there's no way I'm letting you go there alone. You need my help. What happens if you failed?

BATMAN/JOHNNY: I won't fail.

With no time to argue, Robin exited the Batmobile and grappled up to high vantage point waiting in case Batman/Johnny needed help. The shutter door slowly opened leading the way downstairs to the next Riddler Room.

Batman/Johnny slowly drove the Batmobile inside the shutter door being cautious within its surroundings. Once he drove the car far enough, Batman/Johnny was surprised that this Riddler room was way bigger than the previous two. The room was more like a large racing track. A murder box can also be seen with a crying hostage inside.

RIDDLER: Welcome to your final room, Detective! And yes as you can see, it is race track for your toy car. The goal is simple, finish the race before the time limit expires, that is if you can finish it. But I better warn you, this is my finest work, Detective. My masterpiece. My Enig-ma Résistance!

Before the race track begins, the racing lights lighted into red while the Batmobile performed a wheelspin getting ready.

RIDDLER: So, let us take that inexplicably life-sized children's toy for its one final drive.

The light turned into green starting the race. Batman/Johnny quickly hits the pedal as the Batmobile started to accelerate under the limited time limit. The Batmobile drove through the tunnels and sometimes make hard left turns and hard right turns.

RIDDLER: This is it, Dark Knight. Your Teutoburg! Your bay of pigs! Your ultimate defeat!

As the Batmobile accelerated he racing rode was connected to wall. Batman/Johnny has no choice but to drive the Batmobile through that wall making its way to the other side.

 Batman/Johnny has no choice but to drive the Batmobile through that wall making its way to the other side

RIDDLER: That's it, Detective, drive faster! Drive headlong to defeat!

The next thing he sees was the race track was formed in a circle like a roller coaster ride.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: I'm disabling the afterburner's failsafe. I need the extra speed.

Batman/Johnny used the Batmobile's afterburners in order to drive through walls upside down in incredible speed like he was riding in a roller coaster without falling.