Chapter 38: Bane

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

Bane

Real Name:- UNKNOWNGoals:- To escape Peña Duro Prison - To break Batman/JohnnyCharacter Bio:- When his father was imprisoned at the infamous Peña Dura, he escaped, and the man's son - still a child - was forced to serve the rest of his sentence fo...

Real Name:
- UNKNOWN
Goals:
- To escape Peña Duro Prison
- To break Batman/Johnny
Character Bio:
- When his father was imprisoned at the infamous Peña Dura, he escaped, and the man's son - still a child - was forced to serve the rest of his sentence for him.
- Bane was a former prisoner of Peña Duro, Santa Prisca, who escaped the prison thanks to the efforts of the Arkham Knight, Van Helsing, and the rest of the militia forces and joined their group to destroy Batman/Johnny along with anyone who stands in their way.

Back at the Precinct.....
Bane charged at Batman/Johnny to land a punch at him. Batman/Johnny used his gauntlets to block the attack.

Bane's lunch was so strong that it made Batman/Johnny stepped backwards trying to balance himself.

The armed militia soldiers gathered together in a circle to corner Batman/Johnny.

BANE: (*evil laugh) A man cannot win a war alone.

Batman/Johnny grabbed a nearby militia soldier by the head and throws it at another militia soldier. The two soldiers fell to ground.

BANE: You fight well! But you fight alone! You will DIE alone!

As Bane tried to grab Batman/Johnny, he quickly dodged the attack and performed an elbow punch on Bane's waist and another elbow punch on his leg.

Bane yelled in pain.

Batman/Johnny disarmed another nearby militia soldier and threw an uppercut punch on Bane below the jaw.

Bane just smirked as he wiped out the blood on his mouth.

BANE: (*chuckle) I can see why the Arkham Knight wanted to be one to kill you.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: What does the Arkham Knight want with me!?

BANE: The same goal that I desire. To kill the Batman! Van Helsing only wanted to destroy the monster race but the Arkham Knight has a different idea.

BATMAN/JOHNNY: Van Helsing and the Arkham Knight don't scare me. Right now, you should be worrying about yourself.

BANE: I promised my men a hell of a battle if I ever faced you.... and I hate to disappoint them.

While Bane was still talking and the militia soldiers cheering out his name, Batman/Johnny slowly grabbed a Batarang behind his back from his utility belt.