Chapter 92: Clown Prince of Crime

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

Back at the Batcave, Batman tried to heavily catch his breath after he just defeated Van Helsing and Lycidias. Luckily Alfred was with him.

BATMAN: Did everyone got out of the hotel safely?

ALFRED: Richard has that under control. He was able to get them out to the evacuation area.

Batman was then receiving an unknown broadcast from his gauntlet.

BATMAN: Unknown broadcast? What could this be?

Batman turned on his gauntlet showing a holographic screen of the old Arkham Asylum as the background, then the Joker appeared.

JOKER: Hello, Batman. I know you can hear me. I've not caught you in a bad time, have I? I was worried you have forgotten little old me.

The camera expanded out showing the captured Dracula, Martha, and Mavis with silver chains tied around them. Batman gasped in shock.

JOKER: Take a look what I've got over here. Who, as you can see, are in danger of having their little brains splattered all over this camera. (*laugh and cough) We both know that you really can't ignore me, can you?

The Joker went closer to Mavis scaring her. Mavis tried to avoid looking at the Joker's horrific makeup. The Joker turns back around to the camera.

JOKER: (*cough) So listen, Batman. If yo want to see these blood-sucking circus freaks again, all you have to do is give me some of that magic cure of yours, (*cough) but you better hurry though. If you take too long, your leading lady might be found dead in her dressing room. (*chuckle)

Joker kept chuckling while pointing his pistol at the three vampires as the broadcast ended.

Batman's anger was boiling. He has no other choice but to help and save Joker's life for him to rescue Dracula, Martha, and Mavis.

ALFRED: Johnny, you can't blame yourself.

BATMAN: I was stupid and careless! I should've led them to safety before I've dealt with Van Helsing!

ALFRED: You were trying to keep them out of harm's way. There's no way you could've predicted this to happen.

BATMAN: STUPID AND CARELESS!

Batman worked on the Batcomputer to create another batch of the cure that was used when he infected by Joker's toxins.

After the cure was finished, Batman carefully placed the cure on a small cylinder container puts it inside a pouch of his Utility Belt. It won't bring the Joker's sanity back, but it'll sure prevent him from dying.

ALFRED: Where are you going?

BATMAN: Ending this sick nightmare once and for all!

Batman used the Batwing as his fastest way of transportation to the old Arkham Asylum.

(Background music)

Batman arrived just outside Arkham Asylum and grappled up at a nearby high ground. There were at least 7 snipers scattered across different rooftops keeping an out for Batman.

Meanwhile at the lower ground, The Joker and the captured Dracula, Martha, and Mavis were just outside the entrance door of the Asylum. He also accompanied by his 3 armed goons.

The Joker also set up giant speakers and holding a microphone so that Batman can hear him.

JOKER: Your leading lady is waiting, Batman!

Batman started taking down the snipers on the rooftops first so that can easily get to the Joker and the three vampires. All he did was to perform silent takedowns behind the armed thugs so that it wouldn't track their attentions.

JOKER: Well this is just rude, Batman. I've laid up all this entertainment and you don't even bothered turning up!

Batman would sometimes glide down or used his Grapnel Gun to get to the next thug that he's about to take out. Batman would also use his Line Launcher gadget to go across different rooftops.

JOKER: Why are you taking so long, Batman? Oh, hold on. I get it. You want me to off these annoying vampires, right? (*chuckle) I mean, he does go on a bit with all that 'I am the great Count Dracula, blah blah blah.' mystical jumbo. I tell you what. I'll do it, but you owe me, okay?

The Joker paced around the area a little while waiting for something interesting to happen. The Joker looked up and saw Batman taking down the snipers silently.

The Joker just smiled while Dracula, Martha, and Mavis were still locked up with silver chains and also sees Batman up on the rooftops.

Without warning his guards, The Joker quickly pulled the three vampires with their silver chains and entered the Asylum.

JOKER: I'll see you soon! BYEEEE!

The three armed thugs were left outside the Asylum to guard the entrance. With his new vampire speed and strength, Batman can now perform his Fear-Multi Takedown.

 With his new vampire speed and strength, Batman can now perform his Fear-Multi Takedown

Batman drops down on one of the the thugs while the startled in surprise. Batman took all of the armed thugs down within the second before they could even react due to his vampire speed and strength.

After all of the thugs have dealt with, Batman proceeded to enter the Asylum, where he encountered the strange entrance door that the Joker has constructed.

To be continued....

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.