Chapter 5: Man-Bat

Bela

Real Name:- BelaAlias:- Man-BatLikes:- To destroy Hotel Transylvania - Separate the monsters from the humansDislikes:- HumansCharacter Bio: - Bela was the former head servant of Vlad's bat cronies and attacked Dennis and his family during  the nig...

Real Name:
- Bela
Alias:
- Man-Bat
Likes:
- To destroy Hotel Transylvania
- Separate the monsters from the humans
Dislikes:
- Humans
Character Bio:
- Bela was the former head servant of Vlad's bat cronies and attacked Dennis and his family during  the night of his 5th birthday party.
Voiced by:
- Rob Riggle

Later at the Lobby...
Vlad, Dracula, Lydia, Mavis, Dennis, Gene, and Klaus arrived at the now chaotic lobby, where Bela and his 20 bat crony companions have defeated the armored knights.

BELA: Well, If isn't our old master and his family!

LYDIA: You purposeless creatures! How dare you enter the hotel premises!

DRACULA: We will only give you all this one chance! Leave NOW!

BELA: Oh, we'll leave alright. Right after we DESTROY this horrendous castle! We will show you all what happens when monsters becomes 'human-lovers'.

VLAD: Bela, whatever you have against me, this is just between you and me. Just leave my family out of this.

BELA: It's too late for that, Vlad! You have betrayed us! You choose those insignificance humans over your allies. Now the price of your betrayal is your LIFE!

One of the cronies flew towards at the vampires to attack them but suddenly out of no where, a smoke bomb was thrown at the crony's position.

The smoke covered the crony and couldn't tell what's happening. All they could hear was a few punches and grunts. As the smoke slowly fades, the crony was knocked down with a dark figure standing.

(Batman/Johnny's Theme)

There was Batman/Johnny standing between the Bela and the vampires. Batman/Johnny looked back to see if his family was safe and looked back in front to glare at the bat cronies. At first, it was Lydia who thought that vigilante was their enemy.

LYDIA: Another intruder! I WILL END HIM!

MAVIS: No, Aunt Lydia Wait! He's not an intruder! I know he's here to help us stop them.

LYDIA: Who is he then?

DENNIS: IT'S BATMAN! He's really here!

GENE: That's it? Only him?! He could've at least brought back-up to help us out!

???: Did somebody asked for back-up?