Chapter 83: Cured

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

Dracula, Martha, Mavis, Dennis, Richard, Alfred, Frank, Wayne, Murray, Griffin, Brett, Kent, and Melly were all inside the hotel infirmary with the unconscious Johnny resting on his bed with handcuffs strapped around his wrist to the bed.

Johnny was still unconscious but Alfred and Richard were now able administered the cure to him. Johnny was now back to his normal skin color, red hair, and brown eyes. Dr. Gillman was treating Johnny's condition while Mavis was anxious for Johnny to wake up.

MAVIS: Did the cure worked?

RICHARD: (*sigh) Give it time. He just started to observe the effects. He'll be fine.

After waiting for another 5 minutes, Johnny was slowly gaining his conscious back.

MARTHA: He's starting to wake up.

Everyone had their eyes focused on Johnny as he started to flinch a little and groaning. He slowly opened his eyes when his vision was a bit foggy.

JOHNNY: (*groan) What.... what happened?

Johnny blinked his eyes multiple times and saw his entire family with him. They all had cheerful smiles on their faces.

DENNIS: DADDY!

Dennis jumped on the bed and gave him a big warm hug on Johnny's face.

MAVIS: JOHNNY! Oh, we've missed you so much!

Mavis exclaimed as she also hugged Johnny with affection and leaned in to kiss him. The Loughrans also joined in to give their brother a warm hug.

DRACULA: Give it to us straight, Dr. Gillman. Is Johnny going to be fine.

DR. GILLMAN: Hmm... based on the antidote that you've injected, Johnny is responding well to it. All he needs to do is rest.

Johnny was a bit confused on what's going on but he wanted to hug his family back until the handcuffs on his wrists prevented him to.

JOHNNY: Uh... why am I in handcuffs?

RICHARD: It's a long story. How are you holding up, anyway?

Richard removed the handcuffs while Johnny rubbed his wrists once it was free.

JOHNNY: I'm fine, I guess.... (*grunt) except my body hurts like hell....

Johnny grunt in pain after he felt the injuries and bruises around his body.

DRACULA: So, Johnny. Do you remember anything before all of this happened?

JOHNNY: (*grunt) I can't remember much...

Johnny tried to remember the events that happened to him as hard as he can but it only gave him a headache. He remembers the argument he had with Mavis on her birthday night, his identity being exposed to his family, the Blackgate Prison riot, and the Joker's toxin.

Johnny widened his eyes and quickly rushed his hand on his neck where the Joker injected his toxins. Mavis tried to calm Johnny down.