Chapter 35: No More Secrets

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

- Also, I just learned that they're also going to release another HT short and I'm excited to watch this short film!

The Next Day....
The night after the human protest, Mavis and her friends, Wendy, Sophie, and Charlotte, were all together in her suite doing a little knitting.

WENDY: I have to admit this is kinda fun. We should do this more often just us girls.

CHARLOTTE: You sure Johnny and Dennis wouldn't mind that we stay here for awhile?

MAVIS: Oh, no. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. Besides Johnny and Dennis are at the court and I could use the company.

SOPHIE: I agree with Wendy. We definitely need to hangout again without the guys.

MAVIS: Yeah sure. That'll be great... hehe...

Mavis replied a little weakly like something was bothering her, mostly thinking about turning Johnny into a vampire.

CHARLOTTE: Uh, Mavis. Are you feeling alright?

MAVIS: Whaaat? Pff... of course I'm fine.

SOPHIE: Really? Because you look like that you're upset about something?

WENDY: Come on, Mavis. You can tell us. We're here for you.

Mavis finally gave in and confessed to her friends.

MAVIS: (*sigh) I don't know, girls. I guess I'm little bit worried about Johnny.

WENDY: Johnny? What's wrong with Johnny?

MAVIS: I was actually thinking about turning him into a vampire.

CHARLOTTE, SOPHIE, and WENDY: WHAT!!?

MAVIS: I know, I know. It's a big deal and I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to do it.

SOPHIE: But Mavis, What made you came up with that?

MAVIS: Because Johnny is just human and he doesn't live that much long to live. I just don't want to lose him.

Mavis kept talking to her friends about her little situation until finally Johnny came in their suite but not knowing what the girls were talking.

All of the girls, mostly Mavis, got anxious when they saw Johnny come in.

JOHNNY: Oh, Mavis. I didn't knew you have company. I'll just come back later.