Chapter 25: The Crime Scene

Dashing through the snow
In a one-horse sloping sleigh
Joker's on the go,
laughing all the way
The bells on Penguins ring
Make Riddler wanna fight
Two-Face wants to flip a coin
And sing this song tonight

Jingle bells, Batman smells
Robin laid an egg
Batmobile lost a wheel
And Joker got away

-THE JOKER

- HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! Hope you guys are safe and happy with your family. Anyways, here's another chapter and please like and leave a comment.

- I also wanted to add that these are the costumes that Johnny has worn throughout the years. The very first suit wore was the Vigilante Suit when he was still in training, the second suit is the Prototype Batsuit when Johnny started to become Batman for the very first time, the third Suit is the Armored Batsuit Mark 1 which he used in my previous story (Hotel Transylvania: Johnny is THE BATMAN - Part 1), and the last suit is the Advanced Armored Batsuit Mark 2 which he's wearing right now.

 The very first suit wore was the Vigilante Suit when he was still in training, the second suit is the Prototype Batsuit when Johnny started to become Batman for the very first time, the third Suit is the Armored Batsuit Mark 1 which he used in my...

The next day

The next day....
The little Dennis was all alone in his room playing and having fun with his toys pretending he was playing Batman.

While playing with his toys, Dennis heard a knock on the door. Both Dracula and Martha slowly opened the door to check on Dennis.