Chapter 15: The Talk

The Next Day after the Riddler Situation...
Dracula woke up from his bed blissfully still covered in sheets. He felt dizzy for a sudden at the same time something tells him that an amazing event happened last night. He turns around then there he sees Martha still sleeping beside him but covered in the same sheet.

DRACULA: It was all true! My beautiful wife is really alive and safe with her family.... with me.

Dracula thought to himself as he smiled while stroking Martha's hair and admiring her beauty even if she's sleeping. She then started to wake up.

MARTHA: Good morning, my darling.

DRACULA: Hello, my beautiful zing. Did you sleep well, my love?

MARTHA: Very. Especially after that.... amazing night we just had last night. We haven't done that since... our wedding night. I've missed this.

Dracula and Martha blushed.

DRACULA: I've missed this as well, my love.

Both Dracula and Martha smiled to each other. They coddled and snuggled for minutes enjoying themselves. Dracula then started to kiss Martha and she kissed him back wrapping their arms around each other.

DRACULA: Do want to head down for something to eat?

MARTHA: I would love to, but we better get some clothes on first (*giggle).

The married couple lightly laughed and stared to put on some clothes for breakfast. While this happening, they heard a knock on the door. After they got dressed up, Dracula opened the door to see who it was.

MAVIS: Good morning, mom and dad!

MARTHA: Good morning, my beautiful baby!

DRACULA: Hello, my little Mavy-Wavy! Why are you up so early?

Both Dracula and Martha quickly hugged their loving daughter, Mavis.

MAVIS: I was just wondering if I could have breakfast with my parents, if that's okay with you guys?

MARTHA: Of course, sweetie. We'd be so happy that you could join us! But what Johnny and Dennis, aren't they coming along too?

MAVIS: Johnny and Dennis are still asleep. I just wanted to spend some time with you guys!

Dracula, Martha, and Mavis head down to the dining restaurant and had worm cakes for breakfast together. The three talked for minutes and would sometimes laugh at random things.

MAVIS: So dad, any plans for the day?

DRACULA: Yes, Mavy. Today is going to be a schedule here in the hotel as always, especially planning a party later tonight.

MAVIS: Party? What party are you guys talking about?

MARTHA: It was mainly your father's idea, honey.

DRACULA: I'm throwing a party for your mother, sweet fangs. She's been away from us for too long and I thought today's the perfect time to celebrate the miracle now that your mother is with us safe.

MAVIS: Holy Rabies! That's a great idea, dad! Do you need any help for the preparation?

DRACULA: No no no no, I already have the zombie staff taken care of. You and your mother just relax and enjoy this day.

MARTHA and MAVIS: We will!

Martha and Mavis laughed at the same time.

MAVIS: How are you doing, mom?