Chapter 87: The Dynamic Duo

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.

Both Batman and Robin are surrounded by their enemies. They secretly grabbed their smoke bombs from their Utility Belt pouches behind them.

Mr. Freeze and Firefly fired their weapons at them just in time for Batman and Robin to drop their smoke bombs.

The villains could not see anything happening within the smoke. All they knew was that two Batarangs hit Mr. Freeze and Firefly.

When the smoke started to wear off, Batman and Robin ran towards to their villains as Robin hits Anarky with his Bo Staff while Batman landed a kick on Penguin's face.

The first villain that Batman fought was Scarecrow carrying his sickle.

SCARECROW: Scaredy Bat wants to play? (*laugh)

Scarecrow slashes his giant sickle at Batman, who was able to dodge the blade. Scarecrow extended his arm and sprayed his fear gas. Batman was able to cover his nose with his cape to prevent the toxin from getting in.

Batman grabbed Scarecrow's arm and removed his fear toxins. Batman punched Scarecrow right on the face and hit the ground.

Meanwhile, Anarky was throwing some of his explosives at Robin while at the same time Penguin used his umbrella blade weapon to try and pierce him.

Robin used his Bo Staff to block Penguin's attacks. While Penguin was at the open, Robin grabbed Penguin's tiny body and throws at Anarky.

Back to Batman, the next villain he gets to fight next was Bane.

BANE: FINALLY! I've been waiting for this rematch!

Bane activated his Venom drug passing through the tubes that was attached on his muscles increasing his strength.

BATMAN: Dammit.

Bane ran towards at Batman to smash him the ground. Batman was able to evade away as Bane's smash made the floor crack. Batman threw threw Batarangs at Bane but none of it pierced his skin.

BANE: (*laugh) Stupid little Bat! My Venom is stronger! I AM STRONGER!!!

Bane started to attack Batman with his full strength combined with anger. Batman did his best to dodge and avoid all of Bane's attacks with his speed.

Batman threw an EMP device on Bane's face and electrocuting him. Bane screamed in pain. While was distracted, Batman went behind him and pulled out the Venom tubes off from him.

BANE: No! My Venom!

Batman landed a kick on Bane's face that was powerful enough to knock him out unconscious.

Batman turns around and saw Anarky, Penguin, and Scarecrow running towards him. Meanwhile, Mr. Freeze was aiming his Freeze gun at Batman.

MR. FREEZE: And now, your blood runs as cold as mine.

Mr. Freeze fired his gun at Batman, who was able to dodge the blast quickly. Instead, the freeze blast hit Anarky, Penguin, and Scarecrow putting them in a giant iceberg.

While Batman was attacking Mr. Freeze, Robin has his own problems goin on. Bela was flying up on the sky and about to grab Robin on the ground.

BELA: You're coming with me, little human!

Robin quickly ducked down making Bela miss his opportunity. Robin fired his Grapnel Gun as the cable strapped around Bela's leg.

Robin was yelped when when Bela dragged him up on the air. Robin held on to his Grapnel tightly making sure he wasn't going to fall.

Firefly was behind Robin and Bela. Firefly had his flamethrower weapon aimed on Robin but unfortunately Bela was crazily flying around that he couldn't get a clear shot.

FIREFLY: Hold still you giant rodent!

Robin presses a button on his Grapnel Gun that the cable around Bela's leg electrocuted him. Bela screamed and was about to crash down.

Robin let go of his Grapnel Gun and landed on the flying Firefly while Bela made a loud thud on the ground knocking him out.

FIREFLY: Get off me!

Since Robin was behind Firefly, he punched his jetpack and pulled out some parts of it. Firefly's jetpack was malfunctioning and soon landed on the ground also destroying his flamethrower.

When Robin got back up on his feet, he turns to Batman who already defeated Mr. Freeze.

ROBIN: This counts as overtime, right?

The last villain that Batman and Robin have to fight was the Riddler, wearing his giant mechanical suit.

RIDDLER: Riddle me this: What lies on the ground, is full of holes and gives off a slight burning smell?

Riddler fired his green laser blast from his mechanized suit at Batman and Robin and was able to evade away from the laser.

Batman pressed a button on his Utility Belt to remotely call the Batmobile. While the Riddler was distracted on taking Batman and Robin down, the Batmobile was on autopilot and crashed the Riddler's robot suit and fell to the ground destroying the machine.

RIDDLER: No! You can't outsmart me! I am the Riddler!

BATMAN: Night-night, Nigma.

After all of the villains have been defeated, Gordon Bullock and the rest of their police arrived and were shocked at whole mess they caused.

BULLOCK: Holy Crap! What the hell happened here!?

BATMAN: Have you evacuated the civilians?

GORDON: They're all safe. We've also apprehended most of the inmates. We're taking them back to Blackgate after this is all over.

Batman, Gordon, and Bullock noticed that Anarky, Penguin, and Scarecrow are stuck at the iceberg freezing.

ANARKY: (*shivers) Get us out of here now! We're freezing to death!

The police was able to use their tools and crack the iceberg freeing the three criminals.

BULLOCK: Move it, little man.

PENGUIN: Yeah yeah. Keep ya hat on. I'm coming, you fat-a**!

BATMAN: Lock them up in their cells.

The police placed highly secured handcuffs and electrifying collars at the villains and placed them inside the prison vans of their transportation.

ROBIN: So, that's 8 down and 3 to go. That solves half of our problems.

BATMAN: Not entirely. We still need to find Van Helsing, Arkham Knight, and the Joker.

Batman was receiving an emergency call through his earpiece within his cowl.

BATMAN: Alfred?

ALFRED: (*static).... Johnny, the militia have infiltrated the hotel.... (*static).... We need....

BATMAN: Alfred? Alfred, can you hear me?! ALFRED!?

ROBIN: What happened?!

BATMAN: We have to get back to the hotel now!

Batman and Robin immediately went inside he Batmobile and drove their way back to the hotel as soon as possible.

To be continued....

Author's note:
- Hope you guys like this chapter and PLEASE leave a comment on what you guys think about this story.