Chapter 19: Riddler Trial (Part 1)

Author's note:
- Before you start reading the story, I just want to let everybody know that the next few chapters are going to be based on the Riddler Side Missions in the Batman Arkham Games (If you guys ever played one of the 4 video games). Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter and leave a comment on what you guys think.

Somewhere in the Human Village....
On the rooftop of an abandoned building were 6 of Riddler's goons guarding the area when Batman/Johnny shows up. The rooftop was only entrance in the building, to the hostage.

GOON 1: Have you guys heard what happened to Jimmy?

GOON 2: Yeah. Penguin fed him to his big-ass shark pet. Really nasty.

GOON 3: Jimmy's an idiot and he deserves to be eaten. He should've thought twice before he switched sides from the Joker to Penguin's. You know those two don't see eye-to-eye.

GOON 1: That's why we've got Riddler. He's smarter than every criminal in this town.

GOON 4: So do really think the Bat is coming?

GOON 3: Definitely. Have you seen what the Riddler got for him downstairs? It's one crazy room down there, man. How the hell do you think he managed to build those things?

GOON 4: Don't know, man. All we need to know is to keep our eyes for the bat.

GOON 5: Pff... I ain't afraid of Batman or the kid he hangs out with. He's nothing. He's just a freak in a Halloween costume.

GOON 4: Yeah we'll see about that.

On the other tall building near the goons was Batman/Johnny menacingly standing on the rooftop and silently watching at the goons.

Batman/Johnny glides down at the other rooftop and performed a glide kick at one of the goons as they all unexpected startled in horror.

GOON 6: Look out! Batman's here!

Batman/Johnny started forming his free flow combat on the goons by landing a few powerful punch and kicks as critical strikes and would sometimes counter their attacks. His movements was so fast that the goons couldn't land a punch or block Batman/Johnny's attacks. Batman would perform his Combo Takedown at one of them by breaking their arms or legs to knock them out.

When there was only one thug left standing, Batman puts him to the ground and immediately stepped his boot on the goon's face to interrogate him with his voice modulator/changer turned on

BATMAN/JOHNNY: Riddler has a hostage inside the building! Tell me why!

GOON: I don't know anything. I swear! He just told us to stay on guard!

BATMAN/JOHNNY: Why!? What's Riddler's play?!

GOON: I ain't got a clue. He just he had something prepared for you inside the place. That's it! You have to believe me!